[Unofficial] Exxon Corporation

MESSAGE FROM EXXON CHAIRMAN, STAN ROMNEY

Stan Romney is currently not in EvoCity, he is on a business trip to the United States to discuss future business ventures with potential investors as well as current shareholders. Mr Romney will be in the states for the coming days and weeks but will return very shortly.
We at Exxon would like to apologise for the staff being absent, but we assure business will continue as normal.
Our first priority upon return will be to inaugurate all pending employees, the Exxon office is also under construction.

Signed,

[Image: c2xt6vP.png]
Stan Romney
Exxon Chairman
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
[Image: EXQq0xZ.png]

EXXON CORPORATION
Dear Evo City,
I am back. and although the chairman is away, we will be active from now on.
Expect us

regards,
Aiden Hyneman
President
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
This is looking cool, good to see you back.

Quick question, your logo looks awfully similar to TK-Maxx's logo lmao? Just wondering :p
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Link
No clue wasn't the one who made it
Thank you Envy
(05-08-2017, 11:06 PM)DVN Wrote: This is looking cool, good to see you back.

Quick question, your logo looks awfully similar to TK-Maxx's logo lmao? Just wondering :p

Exxon is a gas company and some other things

Just search Exxon in google imgs
A public announcement from the President of Exxon
Dear Citizens,
      Exxon will be undergoing improvements over the next couple of days. This includes the reveal of a new Exxon Building, and a new project. We are still recruiting! With our brand new shiny building we will reveal on friday! on another note, trial applicant Emily 'Tremblay' has been accepted.
A new era of Exxon is beginning.

Regards,
Mr. A Hyneman
President of Exxon
Thank you Envy
I am switching a clan. The application was accepted, but I never saw any Exxon members on the server to actually become part of the clan.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
Closed by request of owner
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]