Kimo's Unban
(04-14-2017, 01:46 PM)Reebs Wrote: Stop bumping this UBR. There is a function called "edit". I'd suggest you use it. We know this appeal is here and bumping it constantly isn't doing you any good.

Sorry, it's just that Kimo is going extensively paranoid so he keeps telling me to post a new post-thingy

update: Shoul i really go to my aunt next door and record her admitting to the fact that she was responsible for this crap?
I'm guessing your aunt/hacker/whoever also had some motive to say they would be returning this summer, and would prefer v2p to v2d? https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.ph...#pid670217

Your story sounds like it was completely made up, and an excuse for a very heated conversation that you had on a thread that derailed into a religious arguement where you said you would kill Greed for his country, among other horrible insults.

For your sake however, I will bring this up to the other admins for a vote. Don't count on anything.
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]
(04-14-2017, 06:16 PM)MasterNoda Wrote: I'm guessing your aunt/hacker/whoever also had some motive to say they would be returning this summer, and would prefer v2p to v2d? https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.ph...#pid670217

Your story sounds like it was completely made up, and an excuse for a very heated conversation that you had on a thread that derailed into a religious arguement where you said you would kill Greed for his country, among other horrible insults.

For your sake however, I will bring this up to the other admins for a vote. Don't count on anything.

Its my 12 year old aunt, she likes to play Gmod (on my account) sometimes and knows about the v2p and V2D thing, she didn't like playing on FL after V2D (which had alot better performance) got emptied, She knows that i am coming back in the summer because its summer break(Lol Obviously), and knows that i am madly in love with FL and she actually didn't mean for me to get permed, just to recieve a shit ton of warns and generally be hated by the community, at which she suceeded.
-kimoo
It seems to me that i had been wrong at first, they didn't threaten greed because he is jewish"I will not kill you for being Jewish"(reading stuff in a sleep state lol) however they said that they would kill him for being israeli(in a battle, suggesting a war, not a straight up murder), i apologise for what seems to be playing with evidence and what not, but right now i believe that this wasn't even a threat, rather a show of hated ( which again, i wouldn't do to anybody on FL Forums, unless if it was freaking princess of dubai lol)

-kimohemorrhoids
Alright, against what we voted for in the office, however I will be a bit lenient.

I will unban you from in-game, with a last-chance. Your forum account will stay permed.

Approved.
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]