Unban Request
Your name: Coupocake

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:45802432

Your ban ID: 76772

Banned by: [FL] Brikaas

Reason: Breaking FearRP

Involved: I was put in a cell by Brikaas and left there for like 10 minutes. I kept attempting to escape because he said I was going to be hung when I was released, therefore I tried to escape my inevitable death. 

I escaped each time he opened the door or had a gun on me because I had more of a chance of escape under gunpoint than by a noose. There was also a cop driving down the street to which I tried to test my luck and run towards for safety. 

I thought FearRP is off if my in-game life is over no matter what. Basically running under that situation was a much higher chance of me getting away with my life, than if I just let him kill me, that is how I understand fearRP to work, do whatever you cant to preserve your life.

Evidence: I don't know why there's no sound, sorry about that. 

Also, please dont just close this straight away. 
Good afternoon,

You simply broke FearRP by keep on running away whilst at gun point and told not to.
FearRP was never off as you claimed as the entire situation was going to be RP'd.

I've warned you multiple times to stop running and I even said to you to follow FearRP and yet you did not.
I'll be going to discuss with the rest of the staff team to decide your faith.

Brikaas
Fearless Administrator
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
(04-11-2017, 02:59 PM)Brikaas Wrote: Good afternoon,

You simply broke FearRP by keep on running away whilst at gun point and told not to.
FearRP was never off as you claimed as the entire situation was going to be RP'd.

I've warned you multiple times to stop running and I even said to you to follow FearRP and yet you did not.
I'll be going to discuss with the rest of the staff team to decide your faith.

Brikaas
Fearless Administrator
I simply felt that because I knew my life was going to end, my best chance of survival was to run. FearRP is all about survival, therefore I did what I could to survive. I genuinely believed this is how it works

Thank you for the consideration.
Good evening,

I've decided to Deny your Unban Appeal, this has been discussed within the staff team and we decided that the ban should remain.

Unban Request Denied

Happy Birthday!

Brikaas
Fearless Administrator
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]