Unban Request (Kmaster)
Your name: [FL:RP] Kmaster

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:193447733

Your ban ID: 76771

Banned by: [FL] NJperry

Reason: Breaking FearRP.

Involved: Witnesses who'll upload the videos as soon as possible to this threat

Why we should unban you: I'll tell you the story with evidence and then you'll decide within to unban me or
not so basically i was entering the nexus "trespassing" the front defence as then i got tased by "NJperry" and
then tried to arrest me but the system got bugged for some reasons so he had to bring me down to the jails before
he started gun pointing me the other SRU gun pointed me and told me to jump off the roof of the defence to the
outside under gun point so i had to follow his orders right?, i jumped out and he "njperry" tased me anyway and
brought me to an admin sit within the admin sit i was trying to explain him but he didn't even give me a chance
to do so, he immediately banned me without giving me a chance to explain my case as he knew he was wrong anyway
i was clearly following gun point and i'll show you in the evidence as soon as the witnesses will upload it here.
The ban expired you can remove this..
Hello.

Technically, you shouldn't have even have managed to get up to the top of the nexus build in the first place, if you hadn't broken FearRP and actually listened to my orders when we were on the ground. Once you got up to the top, I told you twice through chat to "follow me", you were constantly delaying/stalling the situation and ignoring my orders when one SRU said "jump off" you then immediately did what he said yet you didn't listen to me. I even tried warning you in Local OOC that you were breaking FearRP but you still didn't care. You clearly just took the option that would delay the situation even further which is why you jumped.

I wasn't wrong in the slightest about banning you because you intentionally broke FearRP, I even went out of my way to give you a chance to correct yourself and you didn't take it. 

Overall, I don't see any reason to unban you. I especially have no interest in unbanning people who lie.

Denied.