Forums Remove BMW counter
Title of Suggestion: Remove BMW counter on FL stats

Description: Title

Why: The BMW is a legacy vehicle, it should be removed from stats as this number will be consistently stable, never moving.
Partially +Support

It won't always be stable as you have the option to exchange it for a McLaren, so they do actually go down sometimes.

I think we should have a new misc statistic each month in that spot, something that would be cool to know.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Devon
-Support

It shows how many people have the legacy vehicle and how many others can not get it. It is fine how it is. It's a stat worth counting.
The following 1 user Likes Hitman's post:
  • Ratatoskrr
(04-11-2017, 01:11 PM)Hitman Wrote: -Support

It shows how many people have the legacy vehicle and how many others can not get it. It is fine how it is. It's a stat worth counting.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]

Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
-support
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
-support
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
(04-11-2017, 12:55 PM)DVN Wrote: Partially +Support

It won't always be stable as you have the option to exchange it for a McLaren, so they do actually go down sometimes.

I think we should have a new misc statistic each month in that spot, something that would be cool to know.

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
allow it fam
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]