Unban Rq
Your name: Richard.Burnish

Steam ID: 
              STEAM_0:0:184859007

Your ban ID: 76765

Staff member who banned you. [FL] Reebs

Reason: Attempted RDM

Involved: STEAM_0:0:75549816

Reason why you should be unbanned: The situation unfolded when i was working as a police officer i was doing my job, i was chasing a criminal down the tunnel and the person would not stop under orders so i fired some warning shots to get him to, i was instantly demoted for misuse of a weapon.

I returned to find the vice president was running a dictatorship commanding the arrests of people who did not break any law. so i conspired to murder the vice and another player was going to help. my reason for attempting to kill the vice pres was not random, i didnt suddenly decide to go and kill them for no reason. i had my reason and they were vulnerable it was a roleplay situation of which the admin shouldnt have got involved, the admin spoke to me and asked why i was trying to "rdm" the vice pres, i tried to explain myself fully but after typing one line of text i was banned. is it really worth a 24 hour ban for trying to kill the vice pres for a reason that was totally in game and in character. even one of the other admins said *i hope you get shanked* so why was the feeling mutual with one admin but not another.

Also they were not even in the nexus they were in public. so this wasnt a random raid or anything. 
You should not kill someone simply because they demoted you. Violence should also be the last option. Why you wouldn't try and have a rational conversation with the person who demoted you is beyond me, however you should know that Violence should be the last option.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(04-11-2017, 02:32 AM)Reebs Wrote: You should not kill someone simply because they demoted you. Violence should also be the last option. Why you wouldn't try and have a rational conversation with the person who demoted you is beyond me, however you should know that Violence should be the last option.

It was the last option, trying to have a conversation would get me arrested, if i am committing an in game crime shouldn't the police deal with the matter? i was a criminal after all, this was not rule breakage. people kill eachother all the time for reasons. and the other admins present did not warn me of this. you didnt even warn me. if you told me to stop i would have stopped. 

If i pulled my weapon on a random dude who did nothing wrong and kill him, thats RDM
If i attack someone to get a reaction and then kill them, thats RDM 
if i kill someone for looking at me a certain way thats RDM

If i kill the vice pres for firing me from my job and attempting to end the dictatorship he was playing AND who was falsely arresting others, thats RDM? my reason is pretty valid. He provoked it, a criminal would respond with violence, i did not attack the president, so this was not a random attack on the government players. only the vice pres because i had a reason to. If that is RDM then please show me some form of list that shows what i can and cant do in the situation because the rules on rdm are blunt and i am not sure what falls under rdm when it comes to reasons and whether they are valid by one admins point of view or not.

I tried speaking to you as well. but as soon as i said one line of text you instantly banned me. Not even a chance to really explain the case. you also banned the guy who was hitting the vice pres, he had the same motive as me and you banned him to. 

Are government players automatically protected by the admins or does every kill one makes class as rdm?

If i was truly doing RDM then why doesn't the player report me?
As said, Violence should always be the last option. You did not try and speak with the Vice President before trying to kill her, therefore, this appeal is denied.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]