Unban Request
Your name: Suhail8010

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:90691392

Your ban ID: 76746

Banned by: [FL] Brikaas

Reason: Broken FearRP

Involved: CassieHaddad

Why we should unban you: Well, I was follow FearRP completley, when she had a gun I was following her orders but she just took her handcuff without any interaction or /me, while her other undercover friend wasn't even paying attention was just looking around. So when she had handcuffs I ran back because again she didn't do any /me or anything else I ran away, and she continued chasing me with her handcuff that's when I had the chance, and got my weapon out my weapon out, and started shooting.

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:90691392&b=13]
Good afternoon Suhail,

I'll going to explain on what points you broke FearRP to give you a full understanding.
  • 2.1d If someone switches from a gun to handcuffs/rope in order to detain you, FearRP still applies. 
  • 2.1c You cannot run away from someone when they have you at gunpoint.
You ran away indeed whilst she pulled her handcuffs, she used a bind to call you to not move and stand still whilst under gunpoint. FearRP is still applied if a person switch over to handcuff/hostage rope as shown above.

I hope you understand..

Brikaas
Fearless Administrator
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
(04-10-2017, 06:01 PM)Brikaas Wrote: Good afternoon Suhail,

I'll going to explain on what points you broke FearRP to give you a full understanding.
  • 2.1d If someone switches from a gun to handcuffs/rope in order to detain you, FearRP still applies.
  • 2.1c You cannot run away from someone when they have you at gunpoint.
You ran away indeed whilst she pulled her handcuffs, she used a bind to call you to not move and stand still whilst under gunpoint. FearRP is still applied if a person switch over to handcuff/hostage rope as shown above.

I hope you understand..

Brikaas
Fearless Administrator

That's true, Haven't played for around 5-6 Months, came back and I thought I knew the rules. Must've missed that point. I guess the only thing I could say now is Sorry. I'm not an aggressive player like I have some guns, but I don't use them that was one of the few times I ever got a gun out and ended badly. I hope you could forgive me and either decrease or remove the ban, or I could wait it out.

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:90691392&b=13]
Good evening,

I'm going to Deny this Unban Request on the reason of that you didn't knew it cause you havnt read the rules.
You should always check the rules time by time if you came back after a long period of not playing.

With that said, please wait your ban out and read the rules to make sure you understand everything.

Unban Request Denied

Reason above

Brikaas
Fearless Administrator
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]