Unban Request
Your name: smithy_slayer

Your ban ID: 76318

Steam ID: 166731213

Reason: BRA (61698) Interfering with staffsit bad attitude fault language insulting disrespect staff

Staff member who banned you: [FL] Raccoon

Reason why you should be unbanned: I am a friend of smith_slayer who has wrote this request.  I would like to inform you that all of this is totally wrong.  He was just being arrested and the admin who was the police officer handcuffed him and then ran off and left him.  So smithy_slayer ran after the police man who was the admin and just asked him why he had been handcuffed and why he had ran away.  The next thing we know, smithy_slayer was banned.  As I said I am the friend of smithy_slayer who is writing this and I beleive that this ban is totally wrong and I would kindly ask you to unban him ASAP.

Thank you.
Hello.

I'd like you to read the last rule. #7.
Quote:Rules

We have made some rules for unban requests, please read them first.
  1. First of all, remember to use the template (later explained), if you are not using the template, your unban request will get denied.

2. You are only allowed to write in an unban request thread when you are:
    a) The banned person
    b) A witness or in any other crucial relation to the unban request

Any other replies like "Use the template." or "Omg that guy should be banned." are backseat moderation and will result in a forum warning.
    The reason we don't want everybody to post in the unban threads is because the threads will become an enormous mess.

3. Keep your request objective and prevent strong language.

4. Do not write an unban request if you know you've broken the rules.

5. You may post an appeal after a decent amount of time trying to convince us about your gathered RP skills and apology.
    But keep in mind, most heavy bans were given out with good reason and thus are highly unlikely to get revoked.

6. If no staff member replies on your unban request within 7 days (this is exactly from the time of the last post by you), your request will always be in your advantage and your ban will be removed from your record. Once that is done, the burden will fall upon you to reply within 7 days your request will be denied.

7. Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a lengthy forum ban.

Providing false statements and lying in the courthouse is nothing I recommend.

There was no "random cuffing and leaving" in this case.
I were dealing with another person in a admin situation, when Smithy_slayer came up and interfered with the situation by cursing and calling me all kinds of stuff that was not acceptable.
He were not pleased of how I was dealing with the case and got warned, yet he continued and he recieved his punishment.
By failing to comply with my warning and by insulting and disrespecting me and my decision and last but not least using that foul language, the ban was deserved.

This UBR is denied and a forum ban will be issued for lying in the courthouse.

- The poster will be banned from the forum due to the fact he is lying and providing false statements in the courthouse.
- Also, shown in spoiler below

Spoiler :
Quotes:
" So smithy_slayer ran after the police man who was the admin and just asked him why he had been handcuffed and why he had ran away."
" The next thing we know, smithy_slayer was banned"

If I were the person who wrote this I would have said "So I ran after the police..." "The next thing I knew, I were banned" This shows that Smithy_slayer did NOT write this UBR and you did not write it on behalf of him. With that said, I've explained why the poster of this UBR will recieve a forum ban.