Star 
Your name: BabyDuck

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:55638309

Your ban ID: 76709

Banned by: [FL] Jonas

Reason: Terms of Service // Only here to minge

Involved: None

Why we should unban you:  
i know i did wrong but this is unfair! i only placed 2 ovens and removed them after i then get a little agitated as i was about to be placed blacklisted (again) for 6 hours! i got loud and he then threaten me. ask acehunterz; he was there too! the rules have been abused i don't like it. i have human rights. "only here to minge" WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?! I've been a loyal patron to the server for years and this is how they treat me ? i just died thats all

anyways thank you serendipitous time
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:55638309&b=9]
Hello BabyDuck,

Please do not lie in the courthouse, you where the one who threatend me. I told you i was going to blacklist you for propkilling yourself, when you clearly know due to previous blacklists, then you started to get really mad, saying stuff like "Fuck you" "I hope you die" & "I'm gonna kill you", and so on. It is not accepted to threaten someone in such a matter you did, and you where clearly only here to minge around, nothing else.

I see no reason to unban you, please give me a very good explanation as to why you should be unbanned.

Thanks.
Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
I have chosen to deny this, you have not responded to my message and you clearly where only around to minge.

You broke the rules, and there is concequences with it.

Many thanks,
Jonas.

Denied.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]