Unban Requeat ItsRucka
Your name: ItsRucka

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:66875381

Your ban ID: 60519

Banned by: Raptor

Reason: Hacks

Involved: None

Why we should unban you: I know what I did wrong, It was a silly mistake which never should have happened and will never happen again.
I will just be completely honest with you I tried to cheat yes I can't lie and say it was a mistake because I forgot it open and stuff like that but I will tell that I was immature and I was acting childish at the time and I am more mature now, I did a stupid mistake which cost me playing on a server which I really liked.
I understood what I did and learned my lesson from this and promise I will never do it again and all I ask if I can only have a second chance which I promise not to throw away.
I changed, I grew, time have passed and I really want to have a chance to play again on the server, I just really hope you will give me a second chance because I have changed and I really would like to have a chance to play again on the server.
I am a mature now and I know what I've done and I know I will never repeat this stupid mistake again it was just stupid to try that and I really just want to have a chance to play again on the server which I haven't played for a long time.
Hello ItsRucka,

I don't see why you should be unbanned yet, hacking is a no tolorance and yet you had done it, knowing it was not okay.

I will bring this up to an internal discussion, which means you will get a conclusion within the next few days.

Thanks.
Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
(04-08-2017, 07:26 AM)Jonas Wrote: Hello ItsRucka,

I don't see why you should be unbanned yet, hacking is a no tolorance and yet you had done it, knowing it was not okay.

I will bring this up to an internal discussion, which means you will get a conclusion within the next few days.

Thanks.
Jonas.

Hello Jonas,
I would like to apologize at the start for what I have done back then which I see I didn't write it in the previous post and the community deserve my deeply and honest apologize.
I understand what you are saying and I understand now why you have no tolerance with hacking.
Back then I was just a curious child which didn't know the consequences of what he was doing and didn't understand that hacking is a thing which ruins the gaming experience for everyone and especially myself.
Today I understand what I have done wrong and I am just asking for your forgiveness about what I have done and asking from you for a second chance.
I have grown and learned many things and deeply sorry for that action that I have done back then, I have changed and I hate cheaters as much as you and I despise myself for that action.

I can assure you that if you would give me a second chance you won't regret and the mistake will never repeat itself.

Thank you for your fast answer and bringing this up to an internal discussion, I really thank you for that!
Hello ItsRucks,

We've come to a conclusion as to your UBR, and we've decided to keep you banned, seeing as hacking is a no tolorance thing.

denied.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]