Your ban ID:

Banned by:
Pear

Reason:
DA

Involved:
Me | Johannson

Why we should unban you:
My Brother [Johannson] wanted to Play on FL, so I Setup GMod on my Computer and gave him acces to my GMod per Family Sharing, I did that while I was banned, which of Course was suspicious as fuck and I should've thought about that.
I didn't, so he played and was banned.
Now after that while not playing, I start to miss it and want to be unbanned. I revoked his acces and he won't be allowed to play on the Server without his own Computer.
Hey Synox,

I was the one reporting you in both cases. You were not just DA once, you did it two times.
Here are your accounts: STEAM_0:0:79549173
                                         STEAM_0:1:172725432
                                         STEAM_0:0:191048959

The reason I reported you the first time because you were on TS playing with some guys, responding to the name Synox,
while your account Synox was banned atm. which made me report you. After that Pear came on TS to check it out,
he moved you into a different channel and asked you why you were responding to the name "Synox". 
You said that you were Johannson and couldn't bring your brother to TS to prove so. That's why he banned you.

The reason I reported you the second time was because I got told from some anonymous people that you were playing
on the servers again. I contacted SnowRedWolf to check that and he came to a conclusion
that you were double accounting again.
(04-07-2017, 04:13 PM)Robbtja Wrote: Hey Synox,

I was the one reporting you in both cases. You were not just DA once, you did it two times.
Here are your accounts: STEAM_0:0:79549173
                                         STEAM_0:1:172725432
                                         STEAM_0:0:191048959

The reason I reported you the first time because you were on TS playing with some guys, responding to the name Synox,
while your account Synox was banned atm. which made me report you. After that Pear came on TS to check it out,
he moved you into a different channel and asked you why you were responding to the name "Synox". 
You said that you were Johannson and couldn't bring your brother to TS to prove so. That's why he banned you.

The reason I reported you the second time was because I got told from some anonymous people that you were playing
on the servers again. I contacted SnowRedWolf to check that and he came to a conclusion
that you were double accounting again.

Thanks!
This thread can be closed & moved.
Denied,
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]