[FINISHED] [EVENT] Black Mesa Research Facility
OOC INFO:
Steam Name: Cooloco
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:52180830
Hours on FL: 297
Why do you want to join the event? Haven't been involved in much events lately Smile This one sounds cool!
RPP: 0

IC INFO:
Name: Reuben Skuse
Address: Nomadic..
Why do you think you will be a good worker/Xen Creature?: (YOU DON'T NEED TO FILL THIS OUT IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR VISITOR) I think I'd be great because I love working in highly dramatic situations (like raids)
Job you are applying for: Research & Development

Looking forward to the event Cheese
(08-27-2017, 03:44 PM)Cooloco Wrote: OOC INFO:
Why do you want to join the event? Haven't been involved in much events lately Smile This one sounds cool!

IC INFO:
Why do you think you will be a good worker/Xen Creature?: (YOU DON'T NEED TO FILL THIS OUT IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR VISITOR) I think I'd be great because I love working in highly dramatic situations (like raids)

Approved!
OOC INFO:
Steam Name: MakTavish
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:73116326
Hours on FL: 1076
Why do you want to join the event? Seems like a really neat idea, the half life 2 city event whatever it was was fun, so i assume this one is going to be amazing aswell.
RPP: 6

IC INFO:
Name: Uria't
Address: Zen platform 294
Why do you think you will be a good worker/Xen Creature?: Interesting role and i have experience being a hl2rp vortigaunt.
Job you are applying for: Vortigaunt
(08-28-2017, 11:44 AM)MacTavish Wrote: OOC INFO:
Steam Name: MakTavish
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:73116326
Hours on FL: 1076
Why do you want to join the event? Seems like a really neat idea, the half life 2 city event whatever it was was fun, so i assume this one is going to be amazing aswell.

IC INFO:
Name: Uria't
Address: Zen platform 294
Why do you think you will be a good worker/Xen Creature?: Interesting role and i have experience being a hl2rp vortigaunt.
Job you are applying for: Vortigaunt

Approved!
The following 1 user Likes Luna's post:
  • MacTavish
Someone can take my position as Head of R&D as my computer commited suicide. PM me for the details.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

OOC INFO:
Steam Name: NEMxDman
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:72767734
Hours on server: 302
Why do you want to join the event? I love to take part in community organised events, I would also like to be more involved with the server and the community. 

IC INFO:
Name: David Banner
Address: 58 Northview Road 
Job: Government 
Why do you think you will be a good worker/Xen Creature?: I have a lot of experience with government work, I have worked as Strategic response, Police officer, Vice president and President many times in my career. I have also worked along side other presidents of EvoCity making sure that they are safe from any danger. I have also been involved with decision making, helping the president keep the city safe and with adding new laws.
OOC INFO:
Steam Name: Jizz Wizzon
SteamID: 76561198202904313
Hours on FL: 242
Why do you want to join the event? - This'll be the first FL event i have taken part in, i'd like to try some new proper organised RP! 
RPP: 1

IINFO:
Name: Jesse Wilson
Address: Northview Apartments No. 4
Why do you think you will be a good worker/Xen Creature?: The job is simple, kill any humans in my way.
                                                            Job you are applying for: Gargantua
(08-27-2017, 07:50 PM)Arny Wrote:
(08-27-2017, 03:44 PM)Cooloco Wrote: OOC INFO:

IC INFO:

Approved!

Ehh sorry Arny I'm going to have to let my position go as I got a 1 day ban yesterday night at around 7 or 8 and as a result will miss the event ;( Sad that it's happened but oh well, sorry. Give away my position.
Im able to join again. Since you changed thdate. can i join the gargantua team again?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
I want my R&D job back. So here is another app because I can now make the event!!! Woooo

TO BE: HEAD RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT

OOC INFO:
Steam Name: Razor
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59573677
Hours on FL: 1000+
Why do you want to join the event? I love black mesa and I think arny knows how much I do.

IC INFO:
Name: Jake Turner
Address: Lake Village 21
Why do you think you will be a good worker/Xen Creature?: I always like to train my team as sru or as police and run debriefs so as HEAD R&D I will control the team and explain science experiments.
Applying for: R&D HEAD