Record Removal
Your name: [FL:RP]Dragnort

Your blacklist ID: 64540 + 20779 + 20778

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:75900781

Reason: Caps in OOC + Prop Pushing (Separate Occasions)

Staff member who blacklisted you: First ID: NightHawkD, Second ID: [FL] Aviator.

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: These Blacklists were acquired over the last 4 years, the OOC Ban was due to me venting my frustration after an IC situation with somebody; And I believe the other two were to do with my Younger Self just being a total idiot as young children do things like that. (12/13 At the time; Currently 16)
I believe I have matured and not received any other warnings/blacklists/bans in the current weeks I've started playing again and I have matured a lot. I'd like to request the records are removed if that can be done.
Thank you. 

-Removed by Steven8ken
I dont see how just because they are 4 years old is a valid reason to remove them? All three of them, from what you have posted, are completely valid blacklists. And if you were venting anger there is no need to use all caps. Either way its still a valid blacklist.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
(04-12-2017, 03:05 PM)NightHawkd Wrote: I dont see how just because they are 4 years old is a valid reason to remove them? All three of them, from what you have posted, are completely valid blacklists. And if you were venting anger there is no need to use all caps. Either way its still a valid blacklist.
I think you misread I did not say the valid reason to remove them was because they're 4 years old. I just stated that as a fact that was when they were acquired. The main reason why I would want them removed is that I have matured a lot since then and I'm certain lots of people can vouch for my maturity including staff members. I just want it removed as it dampens my reputation somewhat even though the blacklists were received over 4 years ago.

-Removed by Steven8ken
It does not matter weather or not their age, it depends if your guilty or innocent. which in this case, you're guilty.

Therefore this will be denied.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]