you don't listen anyone!
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Your name: Theoharakis13

Your SteamID: [b]STEAM_0:1:73173254 [/b]

Your ban ID: 76668

Banned by: [FL] NJperry

Reason: FailRP - Running into a Gun fight as a 'Singer' / Should know much better.

Involved: anyone

Why we should unban you: Boi ! are you crazy ? 3 days for this ??? and why you didn't listen me when i spoke you and you just ban me ? and that was nothing , you can do it in real life , omg ! why all the admin don't listen  ??? only Spear is good admin ! and why you didn't warned me ? and you gave me a ban ! omgggggg!!! and i told you that i was with the sru. I want to speak you to the steam add me. oh i forgot it all the admins are snobs sorry. all the time you don't listen.
Kind Regards,
Theoharakis
Fearless Donator
[Image: bEralVi.png]
Feel free to +Rep me here
Let's not insult other admins. Keep this objective.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Hello.

You were in direct violation of rule 2.1e which clearly states as followed "Do not run into or loiter around extremely dangerous or life-threatening situations, such as a fire or raid, as a citizen or someone without the appropriate job."

The level of maturity you are displaying right now is simply absurd. I honestly have no idea what you're hoping to accomplish by doing this.
I think it's pretty clear you have no serious ambition to get unbanned. Therefore, I will be denying your Unban request.

Unban request Denied and moved.