Record Removal - Ethan Bradberry
Your name: Ethan Bradberry

Your ban ID: 75306

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61025599

Reason: Backseat Administration, RDM

Staff member who banned you: [FL:M] Jonas

Reason why you should be unbanned:

Hello, I've had a lot of time to think about this and, I realise, that the I was misinterpreted. It was interpreted that I killed a guy for breaking fearRP as I said (I recall) something along the lines of "He was breaking fearRP" - Which was thought to be the reason why I killed him - But I only killed him as I could not be bothered to deal with him as a result. But it was misinterpreted that I killed him as he was breaking fearRP.

From then on I've made my self clear in mod sits and honest.
I understand fully that you should never kill somebody for rule breakage, and I've had no bans since.

The RDM part of the ban was justified - as somebody running away is not a reason to kill them, you have a Taser you can use. Violence is a last resort and I violated that. 

I would like a record removable of "Backseat Administration" from my records.

Thank you for reading.
Hello Ethan.

I will not be removing the ban at all, here's why;

You said in the mod-sit you killed him for breaking FearRP, and you could not want to deal with him anymore, i told you that calling an admin is always the first thing to do, yet you dind't.

Now because you made this UBR so long from the actual punishment, there's no way for me to go back in logs and prove you guilty, however i clearly saw the situation.

Record removals are only to those who do not break the rules, therefore i will not remove it, seeing as you clearly broke those rules.

Therefore this is hereby denied.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]