Unfair treating of my person by banning me without a private conversation
Your name: Camprlik

Your ban ID: 76660

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:156273252

Reason: Picking up ammo in transcation. Lying to me (PS: It would be more helpful if the admins could describe the situation more and give at least some basic detail and also learn to spell or communicate if possible because I had no chance to explain anything or what so ever...)

Staff member who banned you: [FL] Floodify

Reason why you should be unbanned: I was suspected of stealing or lying as the reason says but I didn't even have a chance to talk with the admin privately and explain the situation or ask what is the matter. As I only have about 50 hours in the game I'm not as experienced as others but after trying to contact the admins I didn't even had a reply when I needed them. People who are seriously double spawning their cars or breaking the rules get away with everything but I get banned immediately even without the admin explaining anything. I have no idea either who this admin was or if he was new or something but I'm not too sure if he is the right person to be banning players as he isn't treating us fairly. I hope someone will at least have a look at this post and be able to explain the situation or why I been banned or how do I get unbanned or what is the treatment. Thanks. For now I will just have to wait for more info. FeelsBadMan
I explained exactly what was going on and you said you didn't take any items - which you did. I took your items but you insisted on that the items were from yesterday, to which I provided logs and you responded to something else.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Denied
Kind Regards,
Floodify