Sinclare - UBR
Your name: Sinclare

Your blacklist ID: 91410

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:1:65247638[/b]

Reason: Randomly Arretsting

Staff member who blacklisted you: NJperry

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Because all arrests are dealt with IC and I had reason to arrest the man. I did also not get more then 24 hours to respond and I dont check the forums every day.
Hello.

I'd firstly like to correct you with the timeframe you said you had to respond to the PR in your motivation for being unblacklisted. You claim to "not get more than 24 hours" to respond, the Player report was posted on April 1st (04/01/2017) and it was approved on April 4th (04/04/2017). You actually had four days to respond to the PR. So do not start playing the victim in saying you weren't given enough time.

Arrests are indeed dealt with IC but that does not entail "I can run around arresting people because I can" you actually have to involve some form of roleplay into it as this is a roleplay server. You in particular are very exploitative of this rule and seem to use it against many people.

It looked like you were trying to plant an arrest reason on KuLA which is indeed what corrupt officers do. If that was the case, then you roleplayed it to a very poor standard as Corrupt officers also do not want to get caught doing such things.

Overall Sinclare, you have a history of arresting people without valid reasons. After reading what you have wrote in your UBR, i'm edging towards Denied rather than Approved.
I had reason to arrest him and I wantent to get him a longer jail senctes by putting another reason to the peresident, wich is what a corrupt officer would do. I never arrest someone wihtout a reason.
Sinclare, I have told you already in a sit that you need to elaborate your RPs in terms of arresting people. This was taken way too drastic and you're not taking the time to elaborate this into a valid RP arrest.

Much like just because you have your job as Criminal, doesn't mean you raid something unless it has an RP reason to it. There needs to be an actual motivation and proper RP evolution for you to make such a drastic decision. You literally just went out of your car, supposedly never meeting this guy (as your RP and video implied), then went with a fake reason for a longer warrant with no specific motivation to the situation nor the opposing character.

I have gotten multiple complaints about this and although you are free to RP as corrupt officer, you don't go bonkers on a guy that hasn't bothered your character. In my ears it just rings FailRP.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
As stated I had clear reasons to arrest the man and as the video shows he was baiting and annoying me.
What was your reason going to be, had you not used a fake one?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Illegal parking and using truck in the city wich was not allowed at that point in time.
Okay. Had you previously interacted with said character in a way that your character would feel this specific individual would need a bigger punishment? If yes, what did he specifically do and in what way did it upset your character who FREQUENTLY arrests individual with fake reasons for no apparent reason?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I had meet this person before and he had been baiting and annoying me.
(04-04-2017, 05:05 PM)Sinclare Wrote: Illegal parking and using truck in the city wich was not allowed at that point in time.

Had permission from the president, nothing about truck, parking etc in warrant reason.

(04-04-2017, 05:09 PM)Sinclare Wrote: I had meet this person before and he had been baiting and annoying me.

Here? Lmao
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk