Remove Drowning Effects on Build
+Support
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
+support
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(04-04-2017, 06:06 AM)MrFinnConlon Wrote: Not sure if it is completely necessary. Neutral.

You'll understand when over half your build is underwater, and you need to use a tool that requires your screen to be still. Not shaking.
The following 1 user Likes Ethan Bradberry's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle
+Support
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Confused on why have of the supports are neutral? It isn't going to break the gamemode or server.
Regards, Midget

The following 1 user Likes Midget's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle
+support
-support

This isn't an urgent thing. There are many other things that need doing to improve the server and this isn't one of them. Just fly up out of the water it doesn't be take long to get your oxygen back up to 100%

+Support.
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
(04-09-2017, 02:20 PM)Molyneux481 Wrote: -support

This isn't an urgent thing. There are many other things that need doing to improve the server and this isn't one of them. Just fly up out of the water it doesn't be take long to get your oxygen back up to 100%

Yes, just fly up every 1 minute while building. How convenient!

I understand this isn't urgent but that isn't a reason to -support
The following 1 user Likes Ethan Bradberry's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle
(04-09-2017, 02:20 PM)Molyneux481 Wrote: -support

Why would you -support it then? I don't get the trend of -supporting things when the suggestion doesn't harm anyone in any way.
[Image: 42Jeziq.png]
The following 1 user Likes Iraqi Eagle's post:
  • StrikeOne