Playerunkown's Battlegrounds
Update for the game:

Spoiler :
Update: Brendan Greene, PlayerUnknown himself, has confirmed dedicated first-person servers for PUBG's next monthly update, despite prior reservations voiced earlier this week.

Following the publication of our original story this morning (featured below), Greene subsequently tweeted this:

A follow-up tweet reads: "We will bring 1st person only to EU/NA SOLO & DUO games first, and once we have polished the system, we will expand to other regions."

Which is good news for all you first-person fanatics.

Original story:

Since its Early Access launch in March, PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds has focused its monthly updates on improving server performance, adding new weapons, motorcycle physics, and destructible environments among other things. One feature that's sought after from players is the introduction of an FOV slider, which it seems is en route in the via its incoming July patch.

As spotted by VG24/7, Smookie, one of the game's developers, made the announcement via Twitter in the wake of a recent livestream—suggesting FOV slider functionality has already been implemented internally. Due in two weeks, this feature will be specifically tied to the game's first-person view.

A dedicated first-person mode for PUBG may be a ways away, however. VG24/7 again reports that Brendan Greene, aka PlayerUnknown, addressed this very point via the game's official Discord forums.

He said: "Dedicated first-person servers will take some time as it requires a lot of work from all teams, [it’s] not as easy as just flipping a switch. Our game, platform, engineering, and gameplay teams all need to do work to make it happen, and they are all quite busy with optimisation work at the moment!"

The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • Ratatoskrr
(07-13-2017, 03:20 PM)Dobby Wrote: Update for the game:

Spoiler :
Update: Brendan Greene, PlayerUnknown himself, has confirmed dedicated first-person servers for PUBG's next monthly update, despite prior reservations voiced earlier this week.

Following the publication of our original story this morning (featured below), Greene subsequently tweeted this:

A follow-up tweet reads: "We will bring 1st person only to EU/NA SOLO & DUO games first, and once we have polished the system, we will expand to other regions."

Original story:

Since its Early Access launch in March, PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds has focused its monthly updates on improving server performance, adding new weapons, motorcycle physics, and destructible environments among other things. One feature that's sought after from players is the introduction of an FOV slider, which it seems is en route in the via its incoming July patch.

As spotted by VG24/7, Smookie, one of the game's developers, made the announcement via Twitter in the wake of a recent livestream—suggesting FOV slider functionality has already been implemented internally. Due in two weeks, this feature will be specifically tied to the game's first-person view.

A dedicated first-person mode for PUBG may be a ways away, however. VG24/7 again reports that Brendan Greene, aka PlayerUnknown, addressed this very point via the game's official Discord forums.

He said: "Dedicated first-person servers will take some time as it requires a lot of work from all teams, [it’s] not as easy as just flipping a switch. Our game, platform, engineering, and gameplay teams all need to do work to make it happen, and they are all quite busy with optimisation work at the moment!"

Looks Piff! Fancy a game later?

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
(07-13-2017, 04:59 PM)Malibu Wrote:
(07-13-2017, 03:20 PM)Dobby Wrote: Update for the game:

Spoiler :

Original story:

Looks Piff! Fancy a game later?

Of course dog, I'll have to get the Mandem online you in bruv?
First ever won game with mr bigpand142

[Image: 8159157a3522927e49bc180586fc82a3.jpg]

great team effort, late game was lit
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 2 users Like Jonas's post:
  • Panda, Reebs
Just bought this. Anyone who's up for a game hit me up on steam. Just make sure I'm awake before you do. Tounge
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(07-17-2017, 01:48 AM)Reebs Wrote: Just bought this. Anyone who's up for a game hit me up on steam. Just make sure I'm awake before you do. Tounge

yes

added
Rickets sadly crashed on start but I managed to solo win a very easy game, all you gotta do is wait for the perfect shot.
Also Random says I'm still bad at PUBG but I win a game at the exact same time, jokes on you my friend. Wink 

Spoiler :

[Image: 695a4d3ecd58c48c60c3a19b412306dd.jpg]

Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 2 users Like Yonno's post:
  • General Rickets, Dragnort_
So close to winning yet another solo game #wounded.

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
u can play it when ur hungry cause if you win you get a chicken dinner
Kind Regards
Dylann
Fearless Donator
___________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: uT65xGc.png]
(08-06-2017, 12:09 PM)Jordy Wrote:
So close to winning yet another solo game #wounded.

Yet again you bottle it and fall at the last hurdle. You're 18 now Jordy, time to step up and win.