Playerunkown's Battlegrounds
[Image: a61a738876.jpg]

Me and fuckin Balls aced it.
[Image: zBaqQ95.jpg]

Whole team Stayed alive and All my 6 Kills were Kar98k Headshots out of Vehicles lol. I also must of downed about 10 people too. Bridge Camping lmao

Also the other Squad Win I got has not counted on my leaderboards for some reason Sad
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
[Image: vE9y3Lb.png]

Literally wiping teams on my own Sad Shadowplay also wouldnt work but the FPS counter was on too. So I am frustrated about that.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 1 user Likes Envy's post:
  • Yonno
[Image: v1J0haq.jpg]

Being left alone in squad Sad
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Just won two singles in a row. The two only games I've done so far, today. Good game Smile

The following 2 users Like Spear's post:
  • Conn, Envy
[Image: f2b8cd38dcef2508cb7d44e1ed3c3812.png]
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(06-05-2017, 11:17 AM)Random Wrote: [Image: f2b8cd38dcef2508cb7d44e1ed3c3812.png]

4 kills? Nonetheless nice job!
Looking forward to this new update! Something very small, however hugely changes gameplay!

And that new gun looks like a beast!
Someone play with me

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
[Image: 91611CC58118D11E4562A1A450F755E44FEC40F1]

This must be what the aftermath of giving birth feels like. Knowing you prepared yourself for it but didn't think it would come to an end and it did. ;-;
During my drop I went to the small base in the hills followed by three people around me, luckily I found myself enough gear to fend anyone off - Then a drop landed right outside the compound so being me I expected to die anyway I went to it and saw a poor fellow about to be ambushed while looking in the crate, so what do I do? I shoot the guy looking at the crate and have his friend end up killing him for me then take his life Cheese

Then I just ran round with my M24 headshotting people and last kill was me quickscoping a noob then taking my Scar-L to finish him off!!
Anyone looking for a partner hmu Wink

-Removed by Steven8ken