Fate of Furious
it comes in two weeks anybody gonna go watch that?
                                           [Image: CXvmuAP.png]                                                                                                                                                                                                                          +REP ME
They should have left the series well alone I personally think. They must look like massive money grabbers especially as they have confirmed a 9th and 10th movie.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(04-02-2017, 09:53 AM)Joe Joe Wrote: They should have left the series well alone I personally think. They must look like massive money grabbers especially as they have confirmed a 9th and 10th movie.

Hopefully they will actually end at the 10th movie. Though I feel like they should have stopped it after Fast7, it is never going to be the same without Paul Walker. Perhaps they should have made a spin off series in the future with diffrent actors instead.

However. In comparison to a lot of other movie franchises, I don't think 10 movies is a lot. Seeing as though Michael Bay has confirmed another 14 movies for the Transformers series..
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle
I just don't get how the entire last movie was about family and never betraying your family, and then in this movie Vin Diesel just fucks off with some sexy blonde villain bitch and starts fighting against his family...
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 2 users Like Tomo's post:
  • Random, Iraqi Eagle
Masterpiece
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
(04-02-2017, 09:53 AM)Joe Joe Wrote: They should have left the series well alone I personally think. They must look like massive money grabbers especially as they have confirmed a 9th and 10th movie.

Tell me about it.
I also heard they're making another Dirty Dancing. Like what the hell.

-Removed by Steven8ken
8 movies now? dang, but I'm sure gonna watch it Wink Fast 7 was pretty good imo, light entertainment.