Unblacklist request Luke
(03-31-2017, 08:31 PM)NJperry Wrote: Hello.

The reason for blacklisting you for 3 hours was because at the time, the rule breakage looked pretty blatant and deliberate from my perspective. 

What I saw was you pulled over to the other side of the street in your Charger, while I was on the other side of the road waiting with an injured officer for the paramedic to arrive. You waited there for a good 30 seconds or minute. Then all of the sudden, you reversed fall speed backwards, ran me and the injured officer over with your car and killed us both. 

I blacklisted you without talking to you as it looked like you did it on purpose. When you were talking to me in /pm, I honestly thought you were just lying. You didn't even apologize to me or the other officer you killed, in fact, you didn't seem the slightest bit sorry for doing that.

Me cussing in the /pms I do agree was quite childish and stupid. I'm sorry if that came across as viscous because that was not my intention.
Alright apologies accepted, 
but you can confirm that I was "waiting" but I was actually laging, and when I regained my sight and sound I was all of the sudden near a fence at grassy field, and I saw a dead officer in this case you. You can probably also confirm that I walked towards you to see what had happened, because I seriously didn't know at that point if it was my bad. I would also have called a paramedic if you wouldn't have frozen me.

And to point out why I didn't apologies to you both is because I couldn't help it, and because first off I didn't really know what had happened.
when I look back I should have apologized.

I just want to have my record cleaned, I haven't done anything wrong for more than 6 months and I would like to keep it like that.

Kind regards,
Luke

Messages In This Thread
Unblacklist request Luke - by Vladimir - 03-31-2017, 03:27 PM
RE: Unblacklist request Luke - by NJperry - 03-31-2017, 08:31 PM
RE: Unblacklist request Luke - by Vladimir - 03-31-2017, 09:55 PM
RE: Unblacklist request Luke - by NJperry - 03-31-2017, 10:05 PM