Your name: Luke

Your blacklist ID: 91257

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:104338146

Reason: Intentional CDM

Staff member who blacklisted you: NJPerry

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/BKlCt

If you would read what I wrote to NJPerry that will be sufficient for me,
also I want to complain about the way NJPerry treated me in this case.

First of all he gave me no time to explaine myself, and second of all his attitude towards me in his PM's isn't the attitude I would expect from an admin on such a community.

Dislcaimer: however I do not have any proof to support the fact that I was lagging and that my game froze. But it did the only thing that I saw was my cruiser crashing into the rocks and I could hear the engine roar nothing else. I couldn't see or hear what the vehicle was doing nor could I know what would happen if I pressed buttons on my keyboard.
Hello.

The reason for blacklisting you for 3 hours was because at the time, the rule breakage looked pretty blatant and deliberate from my perspective. 

What I saw was you pulled over to the other side of the street in your Charger, while I was on the other side of the road waiting with an injured officer for the paramedic to arrive. You waited there for a good 30 seconds or minute. Then all of the sudden, you reversed fall speed backwards, ran me and the injured officer over with your car and killed us both. 

I blacklisted you without talking to you as it looked like you did it on purpose. When you were talking to me in /pm, I honestly thought you were just lying. You didn't even apologize to me or the other officer you killed, in fact, you didn't seem the slightest bit sorry for doing that.

Me cussing in the /pms I do agree was quite childish and stupid. I'm sorry if that came across as viscous because that was not my intention.
(03-31-2017, 08:31 PM)NJperry Wrote: Hello.

The reason for blacklisting you for 3 hours was because at the time, the rule breakage looked pretty blatant and deliberate from my perspective. 

What I saw was you pulled over to the other side of the street in your Charger, while I was on the other side of the road waiting with an injured officer for the paramedic to arrive. You waited there for a good 30 seconds or minute. Then all of the sudden, you reversed fall speed backwards, ran me and the injured officer over with your car and killed us both. 

I blacklisted you without talking to you as it looked like you did it on purpose. When you were talking to me in /pm, I honestly thought you were just lying. You didn't even apologize to me or the other officer you killed, in fact, you didn't seem the slightest bit sorry for doing that.

Me cussing in the /pms I do agree was quite childish and stupid. I'm sorry if that came across as viscous because that was not my intention.
Alright apologies accepted, 
but you can confirm that I was "waiting" but I was actually laging, and when I regained my sight and sound I was all of the sudden near a fence at grassy field, and I saw a dead officer in this case you. You can probably also confirm that I walked towards you to see what had happened, because I seriously didn't know at that point if it was my bad. I would also have called a paramedic if you wouldn't have frozen me.

And to point out why I didn't apologies to you both is because I couldn't help it, and because first off I didn't really know what had happened.
when I look back I should have apologized.

I just want to have my record cleaned, I haven't done anything wrong for more than 6 months and I would like to keep it like that.

Kind regards,
Luke
Okay, just this once, I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. 

Lag is indeed not uncommon on FL, we have had previous CDM incidents in the past relating to Lag and fps issues. I don't know for a fact that lag caused you to do what you did but I am going to believe you. For future reference, it might be a good idea to not drive when experiencing severe lag.

The blacklist will be removed from your record.

Unblacklist request Approved and Moved.