30 Days Ban
Your name: Youre Dad Jaun ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Your ban ID: 76596

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:1:125773529[/b]

Reason: Attempted RDM / Not here to RP, just wants to cause trouble / Have a break.

Staff member who banned you: [FL] NJperry

Reason why you should be unbanned: so i got banned for attempt on RDM i get that i deserve a ban for that and because i was being a dickhead that month and got alot of bans that month he bans me for 'Not here to RP'. Sorry but Fearless is almost the only server where they really do roleplay and 30 days ban is a lot. To get to the point i wanna say sorry for being a d!ck and all that stuff i love Fearless and i always have a lot of fun with my friends and now i got to wait 30 days. Alright so its fair i got banned for attempt on RDM butt 30 days is a long time so if you could like lower the days like to 10 or 15 days im happy cause i cant stand a month without some 'GOOD' roleplay.

Kind Regards, Jarno
(Sorry for bad english)
Hello.

The reason as to why I gave you a months ban was so that you can cool off and to give you the opportunity properly reflect upon your behavior for the past 4-5 weeks. 

I personally do not believe that you are ready to return yet as I don't believe someone can reverse the kind of attitude you have in less than a day. When I picked you up to confront you, you told me that you did it because there was nothing to do and you felt like breaking the rules just to spark up some action. What you need to realize is that actions have consequences, you need to stand by the results of you mistakes now.

You also claim to come on Fearless for "good" rp but what you did today was the total opposite of that. You purposely went out of your way to break the rules for a bit of fun, revenge or whatever.

It's a real shame things have had to come to this before you knew that this kind of behavior is unacceptable.
You overall don't seem very determined to get unbanned. You have not tried to defend yourself any further in this case which gives me an idea of how much you really care about this.

I am not convinced that you have changed at all right now, therefore the ban will remain on your record and you will wait out the time left on your ban.

When your ban expires, i'm expecting an improved attitude from you or most likely scenario is that this cycle will most likely be repeated until you get permabanned.

Unban request Denied and moved.