Change to Teacher Applications
[Image: announcement.png]

Greetings, everyone.

Yesterday I was assigned the role of Teacher Liaison alongside Raccoon, to which we have discussed several ideas in order to make the Teacher team better than it's current state. One of the ideas we agreed on is going to happen with immediate effect, which is that the Teacher applications will work in the same way as the current existing Contributor applications, meaning that only Staff will be able to look at them, therefore only Administrators will determine the final decision.
We feel as though we should make this change as before community feedback barely affected the final decision and therefore what may seem as a big change for the public, is nothing new to the team. Before, players may have feel cheated about the final decision, as they may have had an array of support, however the internal team may have disagreed with this and so this may lead to them being denied and would cause great confusion. Also, there may have been quite a lot of hatred towards a player for unfair reasons and so this also means that you will guaranteed to have a fair and thoroughly thought out conclusion to your possible future applications.

Many thanks,
Divey
Teacher Liaison
[Image: 9609d145333e7330bbff50be55ef00ce.gif]
The following 4 users Like DreeBott's post:
  • mintblackbeard, Random, Dragnort_, Janzo 火
good idea
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
The following 1 user Likes ELAD's post:
  • Janzo 火
Bangin.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
hmm... Quite interesting.
Noice
I think I like this change.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
I believe it would be a better idea to let the community be heard in the applications too, instead of the staff team only.
But eh, that's too late I guess.
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
Interesting...Very Interesting.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
I like this decision as it puts less pressure on teacher applicants that don't like to see some major criticism on them.
Good job.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Panda's post:
  • Ratatoskrr