Sharpshooter's Guide to Chef
Hello!
In this guide I will tell you how to roleplay as chefs,one of my favourite passiveRP's.
Now let's get started!
PART ONE:Setting Up
The most essential part of a chef roleplay is setting up.All roleplays need attention,so decorating and building is essential.I won't go into details of building,but here are the essentials:
-Build according to your roleplay.A street vendor might show his/her wares,but a luxury restaurant certainly wouldn't
-Seperate the places.Except if it's a run-down fast food place,customers wouldn't want to see the horrors of the kitchen.A small wall between the dining area and kitchen will do enough
-Set up some music.Especially if it is a 5-star place,some classical music would enchance the roleplay.
Rest of building is up to you.Remember the most important factor-the build should immerse people in the roleplay.
PART TWO:Roleplaying
This is the main part of a chef roleplay.First of all,as mentioned earlier,try to be immersive.Place a dress code if it's a luxury cafe.Wear cheap clothes if it's some backstreet pizza place.Make efficient use of /it's.While /me's are used,it's are far more efficient.**The oil on the pan sizzles**,is far more effective than **Sharpshooter pours some oil on the pan and it makes a sound**.It would also help to use Teamspeak,Skype or in-game radio to coordinate with your roleplay buddies,as helpers in roleplays are essential.While it may help to use in-game props rather than just /me's,it can be a pain to find the props if you do not have a spawnlist,so create one.Also,advertising is the vital part of your roleplay,especially if your place is not in a public place.Here are some bad and good examples for adverts.Please note each one costs $250:
Bad:
-A new restaurant has opened in Backstreet!Come and eat here!(The problem with this one is that it doesn't tell anything good about the place)
-Cub Foods sells the best food in EvoCity!Come and eat here!(The problem with this is that it does not tell the location,nor that it uses good wording)
Good:
-Red Moon Café has opened in Shopping Street!We are on sale and we boast the best tea in EvoCity!(This tells the location,a way to draw customers[which is a cut on prices],and uses efficient and good words.
SOME TIPS:
-If someone tries to rob your passiveRP,report it to staff or write a Player Report,distrupting passiveRP is not allowed.
-Roleplay according to your description.A corrupt chef wouldn't hesitate to use bad ingredients.
-Remember that roleplaying is supposed to be for fun,and not for RPP's or anything else.Lean back and enjoy it.

I hope my guide has been helpful,thank you for reading!
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep