Modelling competition
Brick 
Today I attended the annual modelling competition held in one of technical universities of Novosibirsk.
There were around 50 participants I think and I was the first one who completed the task.
The task was to make a model following the blueprint we were given, make a blueprint following the model(which is basically making the same blueprint) and make an orthographic quarter incision.
I'll get the results this evening or tomorrow by the afternoon, let's hope for the best xx

The following 2 users Like Atlas's post:
  • Floodify, Eclipze
What program do you use?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(03-28-2017, 08:41 AM)Floodify Wrote: What program do you use?

Compass3D(Компас 3D in original) for this kind of things. It's for the same needs as AutoCAD, but allows you to make things way faster.
This looks really complicated from my end, but looks great mate. Well done and I hope you get the result you were hoping for!
What's the model based on it looks complicated.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
That blueprint hurts my brain
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
(03-28-2017, 04:31 PM)Envy Wrote: That blueprint hurts my brain

I think looking in your brain when you make graphics hurts my brain
Regards, Midget

(03-28-2017, 04:43 PM)MidgetHD Wrote:
(03-28-2017, 04:31 PM)Envy Wrote: That blueprint hurts my brain

I think looking in your brain when you make graphics hurts my brain

I think looking into your brain when your looking at my brain making graphics hurts my brain
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The image of the item looks like SketchUp which is what we use at school, except much more complicated.
(03-29-2017, 05:05 PM)Explore Wrote: The image of the item looks like SketchUp which is what we use at school, except much more complicated.

You use that too?
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep