unban request
Your name: Icanfuckurbich

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56584636

Your ban ID: 76558

Banned by: [FL:T] Mintblackbeard  

Reason: Alledgedly Breaking fearrp

Why we should unban you: Clearly in the video he was detaining those 2 dudes, not me. I had just stepped out of my Motel room as you can see we were at the motel... when he started to arrest the 2 dudes I pulled my pistol on him, in which then he pulled his gun back out, Keep in mind He was NOT detaining me.. he was detaining the 2 guys seen in the video, i was just a bystander therefore I did NOT break FearRP. Me being a Bystander watching these guys get arrested and him pulling his handcuffs to detain THEM, not me... means I am allowed to pull a weapon.. Anyways I think a 1 day ban is Unfair to me Given the fact that i WAS NOT IN ANY WAY being detained. I understand if you though he was detaining me aswell but he wasnt as you can clearly see in the video he posted in the PR forums i wasnt standing near the 2 that was being detained i was watching as a bystander because my motel room was right behind me so i think thats enough to prove i didnt break a rule. Earlier that day all the cops were RDAing everyone so at that time the cops were being a bit corrupt not giving people time to get to there houses during a lockdown I was arrested 3 times in a row 15 mins each after spawning.
-Involved-

You were being detained, a gun was pointed at you and orders were given. As the video shows all three of you were being detained. As rule 2.1d states: [Image: e2fcb4d973aaada774b2b5956a4a36ed.png]
You still would have been under fearRP while I switched to cuffs to detain you.
By pulling out a gun at this moment it was considered to be a violation of the FearRP rules due to the fact that I had handcuffs/hostageropes out still.

Secondly, you state that the cops were randomly arresting people, I fail to see how this is relevant to the situation or the ban could you please clarify what you mean by that?

Further evidence is available if requested by a member of staff.

-Finn
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
At the very beginning of the video, he clearly points his firearm at you and said "Line up against the wall". Surely that's enough indicator that you are being detained?

The fact that you were being "RDAed" earlier doesn't matter and is dealt with in character anyway.
As it has already been stated, you were being detained. One does not simply handcuff 3 people at once.

Unban request Denied.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]