SPARKS Unban Request
--Im posting on behalf of SPARKS--

Your name:[ SPARKS ]

Your SteamID:[STEAM_0:0:42974842] 

Your ban ID:[58009] 

Banned by:[Console] 

Reason:[Double Accounting to avoid ban] 

Involved:[only Me ]  

Why we should unban you: okey so this is the full story! I was about 13 years Old and i was Playing on featless rp server.. one day i decided to RDM and i have no idea why "I was 13" yeah but by the way.. I rdm many guys with an awp in nexus.. I got banned for rdm.. permanently.. and then 2 years later I bought a new steam account and I also got family shared so I got gmod on my new steam account.. I was trying to connect to the fearless rp server and I got a ban for double accounting..    Today I'm 17 years old and I regret that I RDM and that I was trying to connect to the server frome a new account.. I just wan't you to understand how much I want to play on the server.. this is years ago and I still care because I loved and still love the sever. So please husky give me one more chance.
I have Been on SantosRp for a while but, I have considered that fearless is a better community.. I know the rules and I knewed the rules back in the days also. But now I'm mature enough to play on fearless rp. I wan't to prove to you that I'm mature enough. On the server I will play a lot of role play character models. I will follow the laws on the server and I will not break the rules.   The big reason why I should be unbanned is of course that I am 17 years old now and not 13 like back in the days.. this is years ago and I wan't you to give me a second chance. I believe in second chanses. I took my time to write this down so you understand how much I love this forum!

Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
--Posting on behalf of SPARKS--

According to rule 6, If no staff member replies on your unban request within 7 days your ban will be removed. Its been over 7 days now
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
This unban request will be approved due to the fact that no administrator has responded to the UBR for 7 days.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]