zerobag101- unban request
Your name: zerobag101

Your ban ID: 66379

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:95967109

Reason: Prop Spamming and Attempting to crash the server

Staff member who banned you:  NightHawkd

Reason why you should be unbanned: hello, i got banned 2 years ago for spamming props, apparently, it has caused the server to crash and i immedietly got banned as a result. i didnt know that spawning a bunch of chairs would crash the fragile server. i would like to apologize for my actions and would like to get un banned from the server as i am eager to play this gamemode once again with a few friends. i really liked the server and i would want to play on it again
how is that I post it in 25/3/2017 and no body answer me I see peoples sending unban req and getiing unban in the same day
Waiting on NightHawkd to give his comment.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Ok. So from what I remember of the situation, you joined the server and almost immediately started spamming chairs and attempted to crash the server. Of course the server was just starting to fell the effects of what you were doing. Now I must not that you were doing it in an area in which the chairs were not able move away. I never got speak to you because as soon as I tped to you I started to DC so I went into logs to see how many you had spawned. Upon seeing how many you had already spawned I went back to the server in which it was moving between crashing and just lagging like hell. While that was happening I attempted to clear all props and then issued a ban for you. It took it a bit but the prop clearing and ban finally went through.

Now I cannot remember if you were a completely new player or not and since I am no longer a staff member I will leave this up to Awestruck to decide on.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
You had played 27 hours on the server before you were banned. Which gave you more than enough time to read our rules. However, considering that it's been 1 year and 5 months since the ban, I am willing to give you a fair chance to prove that you can be a good roleplayer.

Here are your options:

Option 1: The ban remains (this UBR will be denied)
Option 2: You will receive a 30 hour blacklist from having access to your physgun, toolgun and entities/props. The ban will remain on record.
Option 3: The ban will be reduced to 6 months.

Please pick an option wisely, others may not have been so forgiving. Consider yourself lucky.
Kind Regards,

(03-28-2017, 05:44 AM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: You had played 27 hours on the server before you were banned. Which gave you more than enough time to read our rules. However, considering that it's been 1 year and 5 months since the ban, I am willing to give you a fair chance to prove that you can be a good roleplayer.

Here are your options:

Option 1: The ban remains (this UBR will be denied)
Option 2: You will receive a 30 hour blacklist from having access to your physgun, toolgun and entities/props. The ban will remain on record.
Option 3: The ban will be reduced to 6 months.

Please pick an option wisely, others may not have been so forgiving. Consider yourself lucky.
I pick option 2,thx you
Approved.
Kind Regards,