[FL:T] NJperry Blacklist
Your name: AO | D4NNY

Your blacklist ID: 91026

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:95413013

Reason: "Killing without a valid reason."

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL:T] NJperry

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I posted in the staff abuse section about this too, basically he wouldn't even hear what I had to say he just blacklisted me for 2 hrs. Story: I shot somebody that was handcuffed because he was running away and I was on a rooftop and if I jumped I would die (recent firefight so low health) and I couldn't tase him because he was out of range so he kept running and in voice chat I was shouting stop and he didn't so I had to kill him.

Thanks for taking time to read this Cheese
Hello.

My response to this is no different from the response in the Staff Abuse thread you posted on me. Killing must be the last option in all scenarios whereas here, it was clearly one of your first.
(03-25-2017, 03:56 PM)NJperry Wrote: Hello.

My response to this is no different from the response in the Staff Abuse thread you posted on me. Killing must be the last option in all scenarios whereas here, it was clearly one of your first.

No, it was my last option because i was on a roof and couldn't jump off (option 1) option 2 tase him but out of range option 3 shoot him. i dont see any more reasons as to not kill him
Violence should always be your last option. You were trigger happy and seemingly too lazy to go and chase the suspect who was handcuffed and was no threat to you at all.

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]