[FL:T] NJperry Abuse
Hello.

I'll firstly tell you that punishing someone for a reason you do not like, is not grounds for Staff Abuse.

Even though you clearly haven't read the rules before posting this thread, i'll elaborate on the reason as to why I blacklisted you from weapons. Your reason for killing the Heso if memory serves me correctly was because he was simply to far away from you (you were on top of the roof while he was down), so the only solution you could think of was to kill him. As I said to you in the sit, violence is the last option in all scenarios, there are many different ways you could of handled this and i'll list some for you.
  • Alerting fellow officers and/or SRU that a suspect is getting away.
  • Getting down the stairs and chasing after him. This is easier than it sounds as your speed is slower when handcuffed.
  • Getting down the stairs and pursuing him in your cruiser. 
  • You could've have stopped him from getting down in the first place by getting him under gun-point.
If someone is not showing any kind of threat to you then killing shouldn't even be an option. Simply Evading does not merit killing, you pursue them just like any other person would.

Messages In This Thread
[FL:T] NJperry Abuse - by AO | D4NNY - 03-25-2017, 02:31 PM
RE: [FL:T] NJperry Abuse - by AO | D4NNY - 03-25-2017, 02:44 PM
RE: [FL:T] NJperry Abuse - by NJperry - 03-25-2017, 03:53 PM
RE: [FL:T] NJperry Abuse - by AO | D4NNY - 03-25-2017, 04:25 PM
RE: [FL:T] NJperry Abuse - by Awestruck - 03-27-2017, 05:44 AM