UBR Boomie4
Your name: Boomie4

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:52706413

Your ban ID: 69471

Banned by: Snowredwolf

Reason: Propspamming to crash server

Involved: Snowredwolf

Why we should unban you:
First of all, I am writing to ask that I may be unbanned from fearlessrp and that I have not made an unban request yet. The incident that caused me to be banned took place over a year ago, I feel like it was at this time that I was immature as were my actions.

Over the period that I was banned I have matured and can clearly see that what I did was not acceptable. It was as I came on FLRP one night that myself and a few of my friends decided to play with some helicopters. As we spawned a few too many we noticed that we began to lag and rapidly tried to delete the props. This was a fatal error as it was too late and we had caused the server to crash. I realize how I acted improperly and how this could negatively impact the community. I regret my actions and am very sorry for all of the trouble that I caused.

I only ask that I may be unbanned and have the chance to prove t]hat I can be a member of FLRP and follow the rules of the server.
Hello Boomie,

As it is quite long time ago I gave you this ban, I am willing to give you another chance to prove yourself, however, it will be with some conditions to avoid you from doing the same once again.
If you wish to be unbanned following punishments will be given to you to avoid the same situation from happening once again:
  • A blacklist from your Physgun, Toolgun and your props. This blacklist will be a total of 10 hours.
Do you accept this?
Hello,

I would gladly accept these terms in order to be unbanned, so I can once again be a member of the FLRP Community.
Approved