Gmod not working?
(12-16-2011, 02:57 PM)SilentGamer Wrote: and the Russian server's seem to be full up.

Cuz garry knows that the russians got gunz. :p
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • SilentGamer
I thought he screwed up Gmod beta, but not normal GMod >.<.

Edit:

Blind.
garrynewman Wrote:Looks like gmod broke, thanks to everyone who managed to tell me without being an asshole. I'm on it.
(12-16-2011, 02:57 PM)SilentGamer Wrote: ...and the Russian server's seem to be full up.

[Image: pirate.png]
The following 1 user Likes TB990's post:
  • SilentGamer
Hopefully another 2-3 hours at best. Sad
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Idea
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

(12-16-2011, 04:58 PM)SilentGamer Wrote: Hopefully another 2-3 hours at best. Sad

i'm pretty sure it'll be around 6-7 hours, garry always says around 4-5 hours, but it ends up to be alot more.
The GameTracker's gone offline. Could this mean Gmod's being worked at by someone right now?

Or is it just because the server's have been inactive for ages?
Wait a sec... GameTracker's website say's it's undergoing maintenance. Coincidence?
Wait no it's back again
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Idea

You really gotta give Garry credit for all his hard work though. Even if it fucks the game servers up for a few days Tounge

Play Skyrim, Assassins Creed, Or MW3.

There are plenty of other things to do xD
See You Later, space cowboy...
Well was it him or Valve? In the past Valve game updates have really bugged up Gmod much in the way it happened today. A TF2 update killed Gmod a month or two ago if anyone remembers.

Alright so my game still doesn't work. Getting the hl2.exe failure again and again.

Can anybody help me out?

EDIT: Works now! :-)
OK that's strange... just tried to connect to the server, took 5 minutes to download all the stuff as usual, and then it said sending client info and once the bar reached maximum, Gmod crashed and said hl2.exe is not working.