Donating problems
i donated and for some reason i didnt get my 50,000 and my heart status thing. also i donated long time ago for 100,000 in cash and the donating system changed so the admins told me to talk to you about it. i have the code 0MA80614EN806494D
inv_08-2011_7f9b1 for the 100,000 that i donated long time ago. Recently i just bought donater status and that is giving me problems.thank you
i also forgot to include my steam id which is STEAM_0:0:27069227
the paypal that i used is [email protected]
the transition id for the pay pal is Unique Transaction ID #36A4940704508591R

"i also disconnected from server while donating for donater status but i didnt quit garrys mod so im wondering if it had to do with that"
If you only donated for money and not for the 3 months donator status you won't get a heart in game.

You said, you forgot to include your SteamID, if you didn't give your ID it is quiet obvious why you did not receive your donation. Wait for SoulRipper to reply as he is to one managing PayPal.
Dare to think!
(12-18-2011, 06:24 AM)Nudelholz Wrote: If you only donated for money and not for the 3 months donator status you won't get a heart in game.

You said, you forgot to include your SteamID, if you didn't give your ID it is quiet obvious why you did not receive your donation. Wait for SoulRipper to reply as he is to one managing PayPal.

i donated for 3 month thing and when you donate you put your ingame name which automatically tracks your steam id so i think something happened.