[Unofficial] The Grimm
Ah, another one come to see me? Well you want to know about the Grimm dont you? I thought so. We are a team, working together in the Game of Shadows. (More info can be found in Roleplay) We are only accepting a small amount of members, so dont start pouring in.
Here are the requirements:
20+ hours of playtime
1 suit, preferably not the Lucio Basso
You need to be able to deal with passive RP and peaceful negotiations. We arent the type that solve our problems with guns, well at least most of the time.

Current positions:

Leader: Markkus Grimm

Co-Leader: N/A

Medical Chief: N/A

Members: N/A

Initiates: N/A

Business Partners: N/A

We hope people can join soon, just give your RP information:

Name:

Birthplace:

Current Occupation:

Links to the Grimm family: (Not required, but if you want to make something up you can)
Clan still Active?
(12-17-2011, 07:34 PM)Dryblood Wrote: Clan still Active?

I haven't played in a while, but I found several initiates though I have yet to enter them into this info page, so the clan is still somewhat active. I will be rejoining soon, but first i'm gonna have to donate so I can get my cash up.
Angel And no, I am not greedy for cash, well, my character is a bit greedy thoughAngel
(01-13-2012, 05:56 AM)Markkus Grimm Wrote:
(12-17-2011, 07:34 PM)Dryblood Wrote: Clan still Active?

I haven't played in a while, but I found several initiates though I have yet to enter them into this info page, so the clan is still somewhat active. I will be rejoining soon, but first i'm gonna have to donate so I can get my cash up.
Angel And no, I am not greedy for cash, well, my character is a bit greedy thoughAngel

Actually, I just found out my graphics card just went FUBAR, it can't really play any non-2d game, so, I should be back on around monday/tuesday.

Name:frank demeco

Birthplace:texas

Current Occupation kuwait
can i have to co leader spot please
Clan Closed

Reason: Innactive