UBR Tekno
Your name: Tekno ツ

Your blacklist ID: 90926

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:1:52367233[/b]

Reason: CDM

Staff member who blacklisted you: Sparx

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

I got blacklisted for not calling a paramedic, I jumped over the wall at villa's and ran over a couple corleones. 
When I hit them I saw their bodies fly away and saw the weapons drop. So they were a 100% dead, I would have checked it out if 2 other corleones wouldn't have talked to me, one of the corleone told me to leave straight away, so I got into my car and wanted to drive away, but the other corleone started shooting my car as soon as I tried to drive off. So I got out of my car again and I got told to leave again after the corleone told the other corleone not to shoot. So I bought a repair kit and wanted to drive off again and I got shot by the other corleone.

The blacklist should be removed since there was no need to call a paramedic (They were all dead) and even if I wanted to check if they were dead I couldn't since I'd be breaking fearRP because one of the corleones had a gun on me.

I told sparx this story but he kept saying that I need to call a paramedic no matter what, Even if the person(s) that I ran over are dead. Which makes no sense at all.(The paramedics would have to drive all the way over to the villa's just to find out that the people he was called for are dead)

If this doesn't get accepted could you modify the rule that says:
[b]17.1 Do not run people over on purpose (CDM), and always try to brake/avoid people on the roads. Call a paramedic (if available) when you've hit someone.[/b]
to:
17.1 Do not run people over on purpose (CDM), and always try to brake/avoid people on the roads. Call a paramedic (if available) when you've hit someone. (No matter if they are alive or not)

Since itmakesnosenseatall.
Awaiting input of blacklisting staff member. Your patience is appreciated.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Apologies for the wait,

I assume the blacklist will have expired by now however just to clarify the reasoning I had for your punishment:

You should not know that someone is dead without checking. Therefore if you run someone over and they go flying you should always still call a paramedic. In real life there have been situations in which people have fell from buildings and been injured but not fatally. Therefore I see no reason why you couldn't have at least called a paramedic just in case.

To be clear, at no point did you tell me you were under FearRP and therefore could not call a paramedic. Your argument against my conclusion was that you thought that it was 'logic' that they (those you ran over) would be dead because they went flying. However as I explained before 'logic' isn't always right.
Hey sparx,
I thought I told you about that as well, guess I didn't which is my fault. I'ts probably because I was really angry at that moment. But since I explained my whole situation what do you think about the blacklist. In my opinion it's totaly invallid.

(P.S.) I haven't played on the server much since the blacklist so the blacklist is still active.
Good afternoon Tekno,

Alright. Well if you have any footage proving you were under FearRP from the moment you ran over the corleones then I'm happy for the blacklist to be removed.
My Blacklist already expired by now,
I don't have any evidence
This is bullshit

Close this UBR
Player had no evidence proving his innocence, and blacklist has already expired.

Denied.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]