[Solved] Transfering of dupes?
Hi, i know its gonna be one of those things that everyone should know i think? But iv made a dupe on the build server and want to transfer it on to the V34 server but dont know how. Anyone who can help is much appreciated.

Many thanks,
I would explain it myself but writing long messages on my phone hurts.
Check this out: https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=34721
Hover over the arrow next to your name in the Top left, and click Charcter from the drop down (I sometimes have a issue with it retracting as I press it, so.be fast! ) Then click Adv Dupes, find the name of the dupe you want on the server it's saved on (Symbols on Adv Dupe are replaced with _, so make sure its recognisable. Press the 2nd icon along on the dupe you want, choose the server you want it to transfer to and name it what you want to name it ( if you want ) then press copy.

That's how you transfer dupes.
The following 1 user Likes Prompt's post:
  • CPT.Karter
Thumbs Up 
(03-22-2017, 07:30 AM)ARPANettic Wrote: Hover over the arrow next to your name in the Top left, and click Charcter from the drop down (I sometimes have a issue with it retracting as I press it, so.be fast! ) Then click Adv Dupes, find the name of the dupe you want on the server it's saved on (Symbols on Adv Dupe are replaced with _, so make sure its recognisable. Press the 2nd icon along on the dupe you want, choose the server you want it to transfer to and name it what you want to name it ( if you want ) then press copy.

That's how you transfer dupes.

Awesome, thanks buddy  Smile
Answered/Solved.