Snigel/Razz UBR
Your name: SnigelPojken, known as Razz.

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:73513458

Your ban ID: 66529

Banned by: Pear

Reason: mass RDM

Involved: I don't remember but probably all the people I RDMd as well as 'greyface' (friend) and the admins.

Why we should unban you: Hello again, it's been a while. I was banned nearly 2 years ago and in that time I have continued to play on other roleplaying servers on garry's mod, maturing and developing my roleplaying skills. Since my ban I have become more mature and I am looking to rejoin fearless as a new person. My ban record was very big with a lot of bans already but even more before the ban wipe. I just want to say that this isn't the new me but the old me.

I am way more laid-back and relaxed person now, and I understand that roleplaying servers aren't just for making money and killing cops but also for meeting new people and making a whole new character from scratch and developing it. In all the time I have been banned I have also really missed a lot of things that made fearless unique, like the people who play on here, the old cs source weapons, the fantastic clan action etc. After realising these things as well as a lot of other things that I like and miss about fearless I have decided to make a hopeful last unban request if all goes my way. I also want to apologise to all the people who have been affected by my old me and I really mean it, sorry guys. If I have another chance I can guarantee that the will NEVER happen again.

I would also like to take this time to explain what happened in detail in case you have forgot since you deal with bans on a daily basis it must be hard to remember one ban from so long ago. Basically, I was shooting all people in my sight one night, and Soulripper came online and banned me for 1 day, which was very generous considering my large record and bad reputation, but it didn't stop there. I didn't take the warning very serious, so about a week or two after I was unbanned, I logged on to the server with another friend of mine and started mass rdming a second time, however this time it lasted much longer as no admins we're online at that time. Eventually Pear showed up and banned me just for a day, and I thought 'wow, only one day' but it ended up being pretty much like a death sentance after it was extended. At this time I didn't think much of it, but after like 6 months without the server I started regretting what I did.

I have made like 5 other BRs but this time i've been doing my best and spending more time on it, and that is because this time I am very serious with coming back to this community. After reading this you must think that 'there is no way we can let a guy like him back on the server ever again' but PLEASE take into consideration this was the OLD me, I am not like this anymore, at all.
Thanks for reading and take as much time as you would like on whether to accept this unban or not.
Hello Snigel!

I'll take this discussion with the staff team and hopefully we can update you with the final decision today. Please stay patient.

Thank you
Alright, I will stay patient. Thank you for the very quick response!
Unban request Approved

You recieved your ban nearly two years ago and we believe you deserve a chance to show improvement. You have been unbanned from the servers and you are no longer on your last chance. Hopefully you won't make the same mistake again.

Thanks