[Solved] Cops arresting you without you doing anything.
(03-21-2017, 03:53 PM)Robbtja Wrote:
(03-21-2017, 03:47 PM)mintblackbeard Wrote:
(03-21-2017, 03:36 PM)Robbtja Wrote: 4.5 You're not allowed to kill a police when you are arrested by him/her earlier unless you are part of an underground group who can hire a hitman.

You can not kill a Police Officer if he/she arrested you. You can only call a Hitman while being in an underground group.

You can but only if you're part of an undergound, criminal group and it suits your character as stated in rule 4.5

Why does the rule say that you can't kill a cop then? I mean, your statement makes sense, but the rule says you can only hire a hitman.

It says that you can't unless you are part of an underground group, so you can but only under those circumstances. Otherwise, you can't.
Whatever i'll Just kill the cop before he arrests me
The following 2 users Like Tekno's post:
  • [email protected], Hitman
Well, the rule is very confusing if it is so. As a normal player, I would understand from this rule that you can only call a hitman.
Tbh what tekno said is probably what happens 9/10 times but I say this and most the bans are for fearrp lol
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 1 user Likes King Kickass's post:
  • Robbtja
(03-21-2017, 03:54 PM)mintblackbeard Wrote:
(03-21-2017, 03:53 PM)Robbtja Wrote:
(03-21-2017, 03:47 PM)mintblackbeard Wrote:
(03-21-2017, 03:36 PM)Robbtja Wrote: 4.5 You're not allowed to kill a police when you are arrested by him/her earlier unless you are part of an underground group who can hire a hitman.

You can not kill a Police Officer if he/she arrested you. You can only call a Hitman while being in an underground group.

You can but only if you're part of an undergound, criminal group and it suits your character as stated in rule 4.5

Why does the rule say that you can't kill a cop then? I mean, your statement makes sense, but the rule says you can only hire a hitman.

It says that you can't unless you are part of an underground group, so you can but only under those circumstances. Otherwise, you can't.

Robb's right on that one, although it says 'unless you are part of an underground group' it does still add to the end 'that can hire a hitman'. So they still aren't able to kill the officer/s.

Best thing to do is report the random arrests to the Police Sergeant or President/VP, they can attempt to sort it out in character which will most likely end in a warning for them and/or demotion which means you win! If, for some reason they don't respond to you, it's basically FailRP and that's the point you get a staff member involved.

If they don't at least try to communicate with you about the situation they're not doing their job properly.
The following 2 users Like DVN's post:
  • Robbtja, Dauntless
Solved.