[Solved] Cops arresting you without you doing anything.
I'm making this thread cause i'm very curious about what to do, when you get randomly arrested, accused of doing something you didnt do or something like that. It happened to me about 5 times within 30 minutes out of jail, last time i got so tired about, that i broke fearrp, which i know i shouldnt do, i was just so frustrated because i would waste 15 minutes in jail for something i didn't do. I could also pay a 500$ fine but this is more of a principle, that i refuse pay for something i didnt do. 

Now to my question, what do you do when you get arrested/fined without a reason, 9/10 the pres doesnt give 1 **** about what the police are doing, and admins cant really do anything without you having videos of it, i suppose. Is the only way to deal with this really to video tape every single minute of you playing, or is there an other way? I'm sick and tired of wasting 15 min time after time in jail(with no jail guard).
Even if you have video evidence they say: arrest is dealt with in character
The following 1 user Likes Tekno's post:
  • mintblackbeard
This is a common thing that might happen but even though arrests happen in character it's always a good idea to video record anyway. Since your arrest happens in character and you leave jail the same person as you entered you can always If your character's description ( the description which you make up) allows you to find the cop that arrested you and kill him. If you really hate being arrested try going away from the city and chill with other peeps which brings me to the best way to avoid getting arrested in my opinion is to form groups with other people just remember to /job criminal to avoid any unnecessary rule breakage ( this won't make you a god with a listened to kill)
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
Can you kill a cop Just for arresting you?
I think this is a real problem. If you look at the tread where people are discussing how to make Fearless great again there is a lot of concern. A lot of new people get arrested for reasons that they might not know about. Police officers fail to explain properly why you are being arrested and are also not willing to talk about it or explain your how to do it right.

This used to be not bad when you were only allowed to arrest people for 5 minutes unless you had a jail guard. By removing this rule and making arrests being dealt with in game. Random arrests and retarded police officers have dramatically increased.

I think we should re-implement the 5 minute rule. Maybe even make a seperate job for a jail guard. Giving him some tools to make a fun JailRP.
(03-21-2017, 03:22 PM)Tekno Wrote: Can you kill a cop Just for arresting you?

If you are a character that might be inclined to take such action yes. You go into the prison the same person as you were before you entered and leave as the same person as before so I'd assume you remember the cops face so If you roleplay the situation correctly* then you should be in the green I've seen many people take such action before in the server and I've seen it in mobster movies too.

* I don't know what actions to take I'm not a very good role player outside of sex Wink**

** I'm a virgin Sad
4.5 You're not allowed to kill a police when you are arrested by him/her earlier unless you are part of an underground group who can hire a hitman.

You can not kill a Police Officer if he/she arrested you. You can only call a Hitman while being in an underground group.

14.2d You cannot raid the President solely as retaliation for being arrested or warned by police due to your own actions, i.e. you cannot raid just because you were arrested for speeding or mugging someone.

That means if you were arrested randomly multiple times, you can raid the president, as long as it was an arrest which wasn't caused by you/your own actions.

(03-21-2017, 03:36 PM)Robbtja Wrote: 4.5 You're not allowed to kill a police when you are arrested by him/her earlier unless you are part of an underground group who can hire a hitman.

You can not kill a Police Officer if he/she arrested you. You can only call a Hitman while being in an underground group.

14.2d You cannot raid the President solely as retaliation for being arrested or warned by police due to your own actions, i.e. you cannot raid just because you were arrested for speeding or mugging someone.

That means if you were arrested randomly multiple times, you can raid the president, as long as it was an arrest which wasn't caused by you/your own actions.

*Can kill an officer is he/she arrests you. 

You can but only if you're part of an undergound, criminal group and it suits your character as stated in rule 4.5
(03-21-2017, 03:36 PM)Robbtja Wrote: 4.5 You're not allowed to kill a police when you are arrested by him/her earlier unless you are part of an underground group who can hire a hitman.

Good thing I used an * in my post when I mentioned that you need to take the correct roleplay actions the correct roleplay action being to hire a player who is role playing a hitman. Now a Hitman can be someone who does /Job Hitman but my guess is that when the people made the rules they used the term Hitman as a fancy term for someone else but not you. Because a hitman is just someone who takes bribes in any form to inhume someone. Hitman 43 never exhisted so a fellow gang member  etc should suffice.
(03-21-2017, 03:47 PM)mintblackbeard Wrote:

You can but only if you're part of an undergound, criminal group and it suits your character as stated in rule 4.5

Why does the rule say that you can't kill a cop then? I mean, your statement makes sense, but the rule says you can only hire a hitman.