Nope's Unban request
Your name: Nope

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:48794690

Your ban ID: 76494

Banned by: Jonas

Reason: FearRP

Involved: Connor2003

Why we should unban you: I think i should get unbanned because i know i broke a rule fear rp but i didn't even have ammo on my gun so i just took it out in order to holster it but i didn't have a mic to tell it to the officer that i am going just to holster it and he killed me instantly.If i were him that wouldn't be that much of a problem because i didn't even shoot him and he killed me fast without me getting him injured because as i said i didn't have any ammo so whats the point in reporting me? did he lose anything or something? no so why is the question...? I know that the most of the answers will be you still broke a rule but that wasn't such a problem... because he didn't got injured or something,he didn't lost anything too.I am sorry between if that was so necessary for a ban. Sad
Hello Nope,

You've admittet to breaking FearRP yourself. Even though your gun had no ammo, it is still a threat, and it is taken as FearRP, nobody could knew if there was ammo in it or not, therefore he's allowed to shoot, and if you want to holster your gun, you should not do it when running away from an officer who has you under gunpoint, that is breaking FearRP.

[Image: 2b1b0c52550b28f49f5b377a413d89b7.png]

Even though he dind't loose anything on it, you still broke the rules, therefore you got punished.

I hereby declare this UBR denied.
~Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]