Unban Request: AndrewLostTime
I'm not being funny NJPerry but the majority of this is complete nonsense. For starters, the allegation of me purposely leaving the "after warning" purposely was ridiculous and frankly unfair. If I wanted to leave it out purposely, I wouldn't show proof of you warning me and state that you warned me. They never once spoke to me on mic on my end. If they did I would've completely complied and wouldn't have kept asking why they were just stood there. Even if they were talking on their mic and there was a glitch on my side, it was completely evident that I could not hear them so it would've made sense to type at least once.
The use of the word threatened isn't incorrect, you threatened to ban me. What other choice of word could I have used? Threaten = state one's intention to take hostile action against (someone) in retribution for something done or not done, so that's a ridiculous point to make.

IF you are telling the truth (which I would assume you would do) and they were talking on their mics, I honestly couldn't hear anything coming through the mic, hence my repetition of saying they were not saying anything. As I said, if they were talking it was completely apparent that I couldn't hear them or I wouldn't have reported to you they weren't saying anything.

-AndrewLostTime

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request: AndrewLostTime - by Scoobomination - 03-20-2017, 05:12 PM
RE: Unban Request: AndrewLostTime - by NJperry - 03-20-2017, 06:38 PM
RE: Unban Request: AndrewLostTime - by Scoobomination - 03-20-2017, 06:49 PM
RE: Unban Request: AndrewLostTime - by Jonas - 03-20-2017, 07:16 PM