Unban Request: AndrewLostTime
I'll start off by saying I'm incredible peeved. I have never ever received a ban in the hundreds of hours I have played on Fearless and this was completely unfair.

Your name: AndrewLostTime

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:35111084

Your ban ID: 76491

Banned by: NJPerry

Reason: "Breaking FearRP"

Involved: [FL:RP] Flame and NJPerry

Why we should unban you: I didn't break FearRP in the slightest and I was threatened by NJPerry despite him having absolutely no idea what was going on, he just teleported in and threatened me, then about 30 seconds later teleported back and banned me. What happened was I just pulled out of the lake grassy bit with the dock and started driving down the road, an ambulance and a police car both with sirens on were behind me so I pulled to the side of the road to let them passed. The police car then turned to block me in, I was a bit confused but stayed stationary nevertheless. He got out of his car and stood next to me on the drivers side, he then typed in localooc "/engine off" so I responded "or you could ask me in character to turn my engine off" as he didn't say anything up until then. He then just stood with a holstered m16 next to me. I asked repeatedly why he pulled me over and he didn't say anything. I then made a request saying I was being harassed and requested another officer. Then another officer turned up (Never got their name) and I continued in voice chat to ask if I was free to leave as I had been given no instructions. This is when NJPerry popped in, threatened to ban me and left. I /pm'd me that I don't appreciate being threatened whenhe didn't know the situation and didn't know that they hadn't said a single thing IC to me. He then popped back in and banned me. The first screenshot starts with me taking out my toolbox to fix my car at the lake to then drive out.
Screenshots are the full chat log. Red dots are the relevant points to the case, everything else is laws and other players OOC.

* http://imgur.com/a/HTeDX *

I have never been banned on Fearless and am quite proud of that and I'm not going to start breaking fundamental rules now. I was never given any in character instructions and was banned without any assessment of the situation. 

I hope to get this ban removed and my ban count to go back down to zero, thank you.

-AndrewLostTime
Hello.

There are a few areas which I would like to address before explaining the situation.

Incomplete Ban reason.

You firstly do not add the entire ban reason into your UBR, you seem to have left out the part where it said "Even after warned" which i'm pretty sure was deliberate. The ban reason stating you were given a chance and you not adding it in quite clearly shows you're trying to victimize yourself in whatever way possible.

"Threatening" Alligation

I would like to add that "threaten" is a rather harsh choice of words. You were breaking FearRP and I simply warned you of what would happen if you persisted and because you didn't listen, I had to ban you. If I had banned you without any notice you probably wouldn't be happy with that either. 

What actually happened was I received an @ call from [FL:RP] Flame claiming you were breaking FearRP, so I teleported over and began watching invisible. I watched for about 10-15 seconds and they were both asking through their Mic's for you to get out of the car with their weapons drawn, you didn't move an inch. You were arguing with them and demanding them to explain themselves. You haven't been very truthful about this either because I was watching invisible and could hear them quite clearly asking you multiple to times to exit the vehicle. 

I then instruct you to stop stalling the situation and listen to what they are saying otherwise you would face suspension for FearRP. I then went invisible and began watching again, Flame then asked you a second time to exit the car (which you didn't) you were just sending me /pm's to me. By now, you had pretty much demonstrated that you weren't going to listen so I banned you.
I'm not being funny NJPerry but the majority of this is complete nonsense. For starters, the allegation of me purposely leaving the "after warning" purposely was ridiculous and frankly unfair. If I wanted to leave it out purposely, I wouldn't show proof of you warning me and state that you warned me. They never once spoke to me on mic on my end. If they did I would've completely complied and wouldn't have kept asking why they were just stood there. Even if they were talking on their mic and there was a glitch on my side, it was completely evident that I could not hear them so it would've made sense to type at least once.
The use of the word threatened isn't incorrect, you threatened to ban me. What other choice of word could I have used? Threaten = state one's intention to take hostile action against (someone) in retribution for something done or not done, so that's a ridiculous point to make.

IF you are telling the truth (which I would assume you would do) and they were talking on their mics, I honestly couldn't hear anything coming through the mic, hence my repetition of saying they were not saying anything. As I said, if they were talking it was completely apparent that I couldn't hear them or I wouldn't have reported to you they weren't saying anything.

-AndrewLostTime
UBR reviewed.

You have been found to be breaking FearRP, we trust our moderators to always tell the truth, so therefore you are deemed guilty.
You're not allowed to stall a situation, you should always just continue the situation, and call for an admin while RPing, instead of taking it into your own hands.

Denied.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]