Report: [FL:RP] Vegas_
Name of player:[FL:RP] Vegas_

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:22651573

Time in GMT: 4:24 PM

Server: v4b1

Summary: (i will be deleted all clips after it has been approved) Video speaks for it self, but I tell him "You have gun on you, do not turn around.". Proceeds to run away 2 seconds after, and I get shot by his colleagues when I told them earlier on that I have a hostage. 

Evidence:

If you actually uploaded the whole video, that'd be great.
It would show the reason you didn't have to even hostage Vegas and I.

You cut the video so much down that I'm not even on it. You clearly randomly took us hostage, I simply drove past you in a pursuit of someone else, this apparently made you take out a gun and tell me to get out.
Vegas then came to rescue, you somehow made him put down his weapon and take him under fearRP.

As for the video you uploaded.
I agree that fearRP still counts when tying/handcuffing someone (Rule 2.1d), but you were pretty much just standing there after tying him up, you even looked away from him. Since you were done tying him up, fearRP pretty much goes off, giving him the opportunity to run away.
You can clearly see in the video that Vegas was aware about the FearRP going on, which is why he stopped running away when you again had a gun to him.
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
(03-20-2017, 04:59 PM)Balls Wrote: If you actually uploaded the whole video, that'd be great.
It would show the reason you didn't have to even hostage Vegas and me.

You cut the video so much down that I'm not even on it. You clearly randomly took us hostage, I simply drove past you in a pursuit of someone else, this apparently made you take out a gun and tell me to get out.
Vegas then came to rescue, you somehow made him put down his weapon and take him under fearRP.

As for the video you uploaded.
I agree that fearRP still counts when tying/handcuffing someone (Rule 2.1d), but you were pretty much just standing there after tying him up, you even looked away from him. Since you were done tying him up, fearRP pretty much goes off, giving him the opportunity to run away.
You can clearly see in the video that Vegas was aware about the FearRP going on, which is why he stopped running away when you again had a gun to him.

(i will be deleted all clips after it has been approved)First of all I think you should learn how Shadowplay and softwares alike that one work. I cannot record more than 30 seconds, as that is what I set it at.

As for what you said about randomly taking you hostage? I had already taken one officer hostage for chasing me with his car, and then you were randomly in the area chasing a Mercedes. I thought you were there to help the officer, I actually saved that clip:

As for the clip in question, he was turned around, and shouldn't know that I wasn't looking at him. So that excuse can't be used, he doesn't have eyes in the back of his head. You wouldn't run from someone armed taking you hostage. He broke fearrp, and it doesn't matter that he suddenly was aware of it, when it was too late and I got shot.
Report reviewed and approved

Closing notes:
[FL:RP] Vegas_ (STEAM_0:1:22651573) was found guilty of - Breaking FearRP - Running when hostaged // Life treatning sitiuation
[FL:RP] Vegas_ will be issued a 1 day ban from the server

Thanks!
Marvin
Moved
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]