Unban (Downy)
Your name: Downy

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:98462498

Your ban ID:75763

Banned by:[FL] Brikaas

Reason: DA

Involved: Brikaas and thescreeper

Why we should unban you: i know normaly you dont unban people with this ban reason but pls i i know that this was a bad idea but pls unbun this account i want to be a nice player now i only want that you unban this account the other account can be banned for ever pls try it with me pls i never go with a seccond account on the server
Good afternoon Downy,

You were 'Double Accounting' which isnt allowed at all times.
Would you be able to edit your thread and give us a detailed message on why you should be unbanned?

Brikaas
Fearless Administrator
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
i let the thread on the top like this first i write it in this threat i was DB becouse i hade a 2 month ban and i played 1 month on the second acc but after this i dont used the acc again so pls unban me i dont do things like this again
Dear Downy,

If you are able to put some efford in the thread on the point why you want to be unbanned, than I would consider it.

You were 'Double Accounting' as said before. Just cause you want to get banned isn't a good enough reason.

• Explain why you were double accounting
• Explain in detail why you want to get unbanned

Work on these points or this Unban Request will be denied.

Brikaas
Fearless Administrator
the reason why you should unban me is i realy want to play on this server i was a very active player and i donate for this server all my friends play on this server and i want to play with them and i never DA again so pls let me play on the server
Good morning Downy,

I'll fully look into this report whenever I'm home.
I will give you my verdict on the end of today.

I see you still have not come up with a detailed reason on why you should be unbanned. Maybe you should work on the points I've stated for you.

You'll hear from me this evening,

Brikaas
Fearless Adminiatrator
Point one
• Explain why you were double accounting:
im double accounting because i had a 2 month ban one month of this ban i played on my second account to get around this ban

Point two
• Explain in detail why you want to get unbanned:
becouse i know that double accounting bad is but i want a second chance with my real account and only with my real account and im Very sorry for this and i only played on this server sinced i buyed garrys mod that means i realy like this server and the community and i only want this seccond chance if i double accounting again you can ban me again
Good afternoon Downy,

I've decided to Deny this Unban Request.
Double Accounting is at all times not acceptable and your punishment for it will and should stay.

You used your 'Double Account' to avoid your punishment you had.
I feel like you should have given me some strong points on why you should have been unbanned. Just cause you want to play again isn't a good enough reason for me.

Unban Request Denied

Brikaas
Fearless Administrator