Farewell
I joined the server back in 2014 and loved every moment. I've gathered my fair share of bans and blacklists, but that hasn't stopped me enjoying the server and trying to improve. I've reached 1000 hours, which seems to me like a good stopping point. I've been inactive on the server recently from lack of interest and for the fact of my hour count. I need to move on and I have moved on from the server. I love the server and may still come on rarely, but this is just making it official that I do not consider myself an active member of the community any longer. I wish you all well and there are a few people that I would like to say a personal goodbye to.

SoulRipper - You're the owner of the server, I obviously have to say it. You have so many people to attend to so it is doubtful you will remember me, but I'll remember you after we toured around playing rap music in a pink Chrysler!

Random - We've had good times in the past, but we've lost touch... But now you're a flippin' admin! Good luck in the future.

DreeBott - Again, we've lost touch recently but I can't forget the laughs we've had. Good luck on being a Teacher, you'll be a Trial Admin soon.

Sparx - One of the more recent people I've know on the server and one of the best roleplayers I've ever known on the server.

Avgar & Lesanka - These 2 are amazing and we fell out a while ago, but I've had some amazing memories with them. I needed to make amends before I left - If anyone reading knows them and they haven't seen it, please notify them. I truly am sorry.

If your name is not on the list, I apologise, I haven't been on the server in a while and I don't remember everyone. Goodbye, Fearless. You've given me a wonderful ride.
Goodbye!

hope too see you around once in a while!

Best of luck!
Goodbye GamerGuyGBR!

Always a good guy to roleplay with! Shame to see you go!

Good Luck with the future!
Goodbye, GamerGuy.

I hope you achive whatever you want to achive in life!

Take care,
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Goodluck and goodbye.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
Goodbye
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
Goodbye
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
Goodbye, best of luck in irl.
That's a shame, you're always welcome back whenever you like though buddy. Have fun and be safe!
Goodbye man and Good luck!