Ranger's Unban Request
--Posting on behalf of Ranger, I have nothing to do with this unban request other that posting for Ranger--

Your name: Ranger

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:103998288

Your ban ID: 74246

Banned by: [FL]SnowredWolf

Reason: ToS

Involved: [FL]AwestruckBullet, [FL]SnowredWolf

Why we should unban you:
Straight off I’ll admit that I am completely in the wrong, I regret everything that I did. I am deeply sorry for any harm I may have caused to this community, also for lying in my previous unban request. To be honest I was angry with myself for doing something so stupid and getting myself banned permanently. I would’ve done anything to get myself unbanned including lying in the courthouse. I personally believe in second chances, do you?

Back when the leak happened my PC was broken so I joined the TS on my laptop, I thought what I was doing funny because I was stupid. I was told to spread it and did it blindly because I was a complete idiot. I didn’t think it would cause much harm, evidently, I was wrong.
I apologise for lying when I was confronted about it.

After losing interest in Gmod for a month, I came back and started RPing on different servers. I found it a lot more fun than I previously did, hence why I believe I am ready to RP on Fearless again.

To conclude I am sorry, and I regret my actions. If I am unbanned I promise to keep to the rules to the best of my ability.

I hope that this Unban Request has persuaded you to unban me.

Regards, Ranger.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
(03-19-2017, 12:55 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote: --

You are not allowed to post here even if you are going to help.

Infact Ranger did write it himself he only asked for me to post it for him. Here is the original pastebin which Ranger sent to me http://pastebin.com/nkzPgS38
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
Hello Ranger,

Considering the fact that you lied in the courthouse last time you made an unban request, you clearly showed that you were not willing to tell us the truth about said situation. If you had not lied from the start I could have considered to unban you and give you a second chance, however, due to the fact that you straight up lied to my face I chose to deny your unban request.

Regarding this case, I pretty much have the same feeling as last time, the fact that you lied to me and completely neglected any chances I gave you to tell me the truth worsens your case significantly. On top of this, I've heard from other staff members that you have been double accounting since you received your ban, and thus I am going to deny this unban request.