Your Aspirations.
I am planning on finishing school, do my military training, get a job hopefully as a construction worker, work part time in the military, get a wife, make a family.
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 1 user Likes Eclipze's post:
  • Teddy
(03-21-2017, 05:17 PM)Eclipze Wrote: I am planning on finishing school, do my military training, get a job hopefully as a construction worker, work part time in the military, get a wife, make a family.

What about rapping?
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(03-21-2017, 05:19 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote:
(03-21-2017, 05:17 PM)Eclipze Wrote: I am planning on finishing school, do my military training, get a job hopefully as a construction worker, work part time in the military, get a wife, make a family.

What about rapping?

Nah man, its just a hobby
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
me?

Finish school, get into RAF Cranwell Air University, get a degree in aerophysics and spend the rest of my life flying planes, be it an airline pilot or fighter jet.
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
I just wanna to get my dream job(teacher) become the family man and die in peace.
I have others plans if the war/apocalypse will come.
Ooh. This is a tough one. I'm stuck between a career in the Military or being a Politician. What's inspired me? Well, I know I'll be that one guy, but I'll say it anyway. Donald Trump has inspired me, in regards to Politics. He shocked the world when he got elected, and I want to do the same.

In regards to the Military, a lot of my inspiration and motivation comes from my cousin, who recently enlisted with the Marine Corps. He's not the most fit, kind of...fat, for lack of a better term, like I am. Or, well. He WAS. He taught me that it just takes that little bit of drive to change your whole life.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 4 users Like Reebs's post:
  • Eclipze, Ratatoskrr, Link, Bobby
I would like to go up in the world of computing whether that be coding, making computers or what, I just think they're cool.
[Image: unknown.png]
Well, Armed Response Officer.
My grandfather was one, however he had to retire due to medical and mental injuries, I'd love to follow his footsteps and continue his work.
Kind Regards,

Signature is too big. - Haarek
The following 1 user Likes Zambie ^‿^'s post:
  • Joe Joe
(03-22-2017, 07:53 PM)Zambie ^‿^ Wrote: Well, Armed Response Officer.
My grandfather was one, however he had to retire due to medical and mental injuries, I'd love to follow his footsteps and continue his work.

I love your motivation there as I stated I always wanted to follow in the footsteps of the great Stephen Hawking and Albert Eintstein
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
gonna join the army and then inherit jew money