Your Aspirations.
I'd like to an Actor, my dream is to be on the stage but I'd love to be in a film of great acclaim. It's not about the fame or money, it's just what I enjoy doing. If that doesn't work out then I'd like to be a Journalist, I'm not scared of voicing my opinion and I have strong political values which I'd like to represent.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 2 users Like Divey's post:
  • Exotic, Teddy
(03-22-2017, 08:54 PM)Divey Wrote: I'd like to an Actor, my dream is to be on the stage but I'd love to be in a film of great acclaim. It's not about the fame or money, it's just what I enjoy doing. If that doesn't work out then I'd like to be a Journalist, I'm not scared of voicing my opinion and I have strong political values which I'd like to represent.

My friends are interested in acting too and I understand enjoying it. I like it as more of a hobby but wouldn't turn down and opportunity with it. Its such a rewarding career path. But to you and the viewers.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
I would love to learn computer science at a higher level at College and University. Somewhere along that path I would like to move to the US.

Another career option if that doesn't work out is to become part of the metropolitan police. I mainly want to work in anti-corruption but I will need to become an ordinary officer first, of course.
Become a politician, claim all sorts of expenses for doing absolutely nothing, have the tax payer pay off multiple mortgages for my mansions in London and somewhere in Scotland.

Or take over the world as an evil genius.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • god